999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Engineering Management and Product Development
Project Management, Product Development,
Capital Equipment Design, Technology Commercialization
click hereEngineer with 15+ year’s solid product design engineering and management experience in capital equipment development through project management. Business operations leadership including international logistics, supply chain management, and inventory control.
Highly skilled at extracting definable goals, engineering vision, and product portfolio management from company objectives, Experienced with international customer base requirements and worldwide standards in equipment and product design, Ensuring safe equipment design by proper application of product safety and risk analysis standards
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 1998-2009
Professional Engineer II
- Review and recommend approval and disapproval of submitted plans for new construction, additions, and renovations.
- Supervise architectural and mechanical inspections of HVAC systems, plumbing, piping, fire protection and medical gas systems from installation to completion.
- Perform annual Mistake #2 click hereLife Safety Inspections (State and Federal) within all hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, nursing homes and Hospice.
- Investigate complaints originating from statewide hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and nursing homes.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 1990-1997
Professional Services Engineer
- Worked with storage team onsite performing troubleshooting of Net App Systems.
- Planned and executed installs and upgrades of Net App systems.
- Traveled to remote sites for ARS (at risk systems) project and corrected system errors.
- Performed troubleshooting of Net App software and hardware when needed.
- Created templates and specialized spread sheets for various projects.
- Worked with Net App on auditing systems due for upgrade and replacement.
- Provided desktop and laptop desktop and network support for internal employees.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 1988-1989
- Stress Analysis of Primary Composite Structures.
- Hand Calculations.
- Published Stress Reports.
- Advanced work with MS Office products.
- Finite Element Analysis with FEMAP and NASTRAN.
- Finite Element Analysis with ANSYS.
- Stress Lead responsibilities.
- CATIA V5 as Stress Analyst.
- Given award by management for good contributions to this project.
Education, Honors & Certifications
Bachelor of Engineering
click hereScience & Mechanics
New York INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Any Town, NY
Solidworks: Essentials, Advanced Part and Assembly
ISO 9000 for Small Business
AutoCAD: 3D Applications, Level II, AutoCAD Inventor
Mechanical Engineering Refresher
Available upon request