999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Phone 999-999-9999 Cell 999-999-9999
Dedicated and self-driven business professional with over ten years of experience that includes motivating employees to produce at their highest level, researching and resolving complaints to mutual satisfaction, providing outstanding customer service, and evaluating and implementing processes and procedure to meet company and employee needs. Highly skillful with calculations and mathematical formulas to develop, implement, and track performance measurements. Values ongoing education and training to increase knowledge and facilitate success.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY
March 2008 to Present
- Operate and Mistake #1 click heremaintain large machines.
- Formulate complex plans using Microsoft Excel.
- Operate and maintain particle analyzers.
- Various clerical services.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY
February 2006 to December 2007
PRODUCTION ENGINEER AND SALES
- Controlled sales orders from customer inquiry through shipping, including entering sales, work orders, estimates, and billing.
- Corresponded with Mistake #2 click hereRetailers, Dealers, Distributors and Vendors.
- Provided programming, scheduling, and customer relations.
- Evaluated sales orders to create assemblies, coordinating ordering of components and materials from various suppliers as well as utilizing current stock.
- Designed new products, fixtures, and made engineering changes using Auto Cad and Cad, CAM software.
- Troubleshoot and operate equipment as needed to fill in for production requirements.
BCD INC. – Any Town, NY
February 2000 to February 2006
- Evaluated existing production system and implemented kaizens for continuous improvement.
- Applied modern production principles to reduce cost and maximize profits.
- Initiated Machine Care program to reduce and ultimately prevent equipment and tooling failure by creating member ownership and awareness.
- Assured quality on assembly lines to prevent human error.
- Managed the Mistake #3 click heremaintenance department and oversaw preventative maintenance program.
- Developed countermeasures to meet company standards and goals.
- Rearranged assembly lines to optimize human and part flow and in turn minimizing part cycle time.
- Programmed 6-axis robots, auto welders, CNC tube benders, pipe presses, tube end formers, resistance spot welders and PLCs for automation.
- Surpassed personal cost reduction target set by company.
- Configured welders for optimal assembly conditions.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
BS in Business Administration and Management
University of Maryland, College Park – 2005