999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
A full-time position in the field of mechanical engineering, immediate availability.
ABC Inc., Production Engineer, Any Town, NY March 2007- January 2009
- Investigate warranty returns and provide a Root Cause Analysis of failure.
- Examine and Mistake #1 click hereprovide a Root Cause Analysis of production line rejects.
- Develop tests to validate and compare design changes.
- Design gauges and fixtures to test new supplier parts.
- Interface with industry associates to expedite problem resolution.
XYZ Corp., Production Engineer, Any Town, NY March 2006-August 2006
- Oversee all aspects of Manufacturing.
- Interface with Mistake #2 click heredesign to implement new products.
- Manage projects and equipment installation.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis of field and in house defects and create, implement short term and long term countermeasures.
- Lead assembly in problem solving and improvement activities.
- Ensure safe work environment through OSHA.
- Write Engineering Standards, Quality Control Documents, Instruction Manuals.
BCD Inc., Production Engineer, Any Town, NY November 2004-July 2005
- Time and motion studies, process evaluation and continuous improvement facilitator
- Determine new packaging or redesign existing packaging for product lines.
- Facilitate the continuous improvement programs, educate and teach the workforce on continuous improvement projects and procedures (Value Stream Mapping, Lean Manufacturing).
- Packaging Engineering Group leader.
- Plant, Facility Mistake #3 click hereEngineer- justify, purchase and sell new and used equipment.
- Projects Engineer for process improvement and office and plant expansion.
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Class of 2004
GPA 3.75 / 4.00
MS Office, Mathematica, Otis, Maximo, SAP, Solid Works, Auto CAD, Welding, Mechanical, Electrical, Mill and Lathe work, Lab View.
Available upon request.