999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
To obtain a position as a Chemical Process Engineer.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of Engineering experience.
- Experience with Mistake #1 click hereboth continuous and batch processes.
- Experience with developing PFD’s, P&IDs, equipment sizing and design.
- Familiarity with process design safety.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point.
- Experience with SAP.
ABC Inc. (Any Town, NY)
Production Engineer June 2008 –June 2010
- Engineering support in starting up a new maintenance facility.
- Primary responsibilities involved production process flow, design and manufacture of jigs, fixtures and special tools to aid in efficiency improvements.
- Duties also included ongoing Lean Manufacturing process evaluation for efficiency gains for all production processes.
XYZ Corp. (Any Town, NY)
Process Engineer June 2006 – June 2008
- Department engineer responsible for quality concerns.
- Automation Mistake #2 click hereimprovements, new product launches, new machine.
- Specifications, production support, implementation.
- And lean manufacturing process.
BCD Inc. (Any Town, NY)
Production Engineer May 2005 – August 2005
- Oversee the daily operation of the batching and packaging.
- Facility, Product Mistake #3 click here Planning committee member.
- Safety committee member.
- University of Texas, Austin
- B.S. in Engineering
- G.P.A. 3.75/4.0