999 Main Street
Any Town, NY
Engineer with diverse and extensive experience in all facets of process engineering, tool engineering, and mold flow, mold set-up and cycle-time reduction, Reputation as an excellent problem-solver, bolstered by M.S. in Plastics Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Cost Reduction
- New Product Development
- Mold Specific Mistake #1 click hereation
- Designing Plastic Part for Manufacture
- Injection Molding Cycle Reduction
- Mold Design Review
- Building Molds Overseas
- Mold Debugging
- Six Sigma & DOE
- Material Selection
- Tool Engineering
ABC INC. – Any Town, NY
Process Engineer 2009-Present
- Managed the Continuous Process Improvement program with substantial annualized cost savings from Lean, Six Sigma, and Process Improvement Projects.
- Directed the Technical Training program and SOP development to ensure that employees are learning new skills to improve their performance.
- Lead the Lean deployment initiative for the facility.
XYZ CORP. – Any Town, NY 2004–2009
- Provided technical Mistake #2 click heresupport for technology and equipment.
- Supplied technical support to plant to improve production rate, first quality production, as well as reduce waste.
- Understood processes in detail, implemented process and equipment modifications to obtain continuous improvement and ease of operations.
- Implemented conduct experiments involving additives, modifiers to develop new products.
- Initiated, led and executed projects from conceptual level through economic justification, design, development, as well as implementation.
- Facilitated technical support in process calculations and equipment sizing, development of site, permits, training and outsourcing.
- Increased capacity 30% and quality by 10% through process and equipment modifications.
BCD INC. – Any Town, NY 1998–2004
- Increased production of the two main lines by 15% by re-configuring the layout, installing new and upgrading existing equipment.
- Reduced raw Mistake #3 click herematerial waste and improved first time capability by replacing with new technology.
- Reduced electrical costs by 20% through the selection and installation of new equipment.
- Increased facility and personnel safety by installing and maintaining a facility wide fire alarm system.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
M.S., Plastics Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder, MA GPA 3.75/4.0
Certified, Six Sigma Green Belt, ABC Inc, NY
- MS Word
- Mini Tab
- C-Mold (Mold flow), Over 6,000 hours
- CAPLAS, 2,000 hours