999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999
999-999-9999 • email@example.com
TELECOMMUNICATIONS: SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER AND PROJECT COORDINATOR
Diverse career with more than 10 years of technical expertise and success
Expertly skilled, results-driven professional with an extensive technical background. Proven skills in planning and execution of major projects. Highly capable of excelling in a variety of technical and non-technical roles due to extensive background in engineering. Experienced at evaluating RFP requirements and developing proposals. Able to build and lead project teams of varying sizes; communicate effectively with cross-functional departments and management at all levels. History of building effective relationships with clients, vendors and business partners.
- Proposal Development.
- Process Re-Engi Mistake #1 click hereneering.
- Project Management.
- Systems Engineering.
- Leadership & Team Building.
- Risk Assessments & Analysis.
- Problem Resolution.
- User Training and Support.
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 2008 – 2009
- Coordinated axle and drive shaft assembly builds.
- Managed inventory control and Bills of Material associated with prototype assembly builds.
- Enhanced supplier relationship skills through management of purchasable and custom components.
- Responsible for Mistake #2 click herepackaging and shipping assemblies and components as well as receiving.
- Oracle software for inventory control.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 2001 – 2008
- Conducting process capability studies.
- Using the Six Sigma tools and DMAIC process and applying the tools in improvements.
- Created electronic database to replace manual database. Operator after testing would electronically record test results instead manually filing.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY 1988 – 2001
- Responsible for completion of Engineering Change Notices and Permanent Change Notices, including updating Process Flow, PFMEA, and assisting with Control Plans.
- Completed Six Mistake #3 click hereSigma Black Belt training course.
- Developed and implemented new error proofing techniques.
- Provided production support.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
MBA in Management
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, ANN ARBOR
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, ST. LOUIS
Platforms: Windows 9x-NT-2K-XP
Tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), MS Visio, MS Project.