999 Main Street, Any Town, NY • 999 999 9999 • email@example.com
Hands-on process troubleshooter as competent in the field as in the office.
Adept at process design, with P&IDs, equipment design, M&E balances, DCS programming, commissioning and start-ups. Broad knowledge in troubleshooting instruments and equipment, rotary and stationary. Excellent team leader or as motivated individual contributor. Technical expertise includes:
Design and specification:
click hereheaters, a broad spectrum of VL,
LS, GS separation equipment, agitators, pumps, blowers,
compressors, boilers and specialty equipment, possess
detailed knowledge of AutoCAD, API, NFPA, ISA and ASME
standards. Worked with ChemCAD & Hysys.
Day-to-day operation management, shift work;
commissioning, employee oversight, operator training,
optimization, scale-up, Mistake #2 click here process improvements, SPC,
ISO-9001,FTA, PdM, laboratory analysis.
Safety & environment:
RCRA, PTI, PTO, ERP, SPCC, PHA facilitation, NFPA safety
inspections, relief systems evaluations.
Control scheme design, instrument selection, DCS
programming, instrument troubleshooting, DCS and PLC
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
Petroleum Engineer ▪ April, 2007−Present
- Managing problems of fluid behavior and production chemistry.
- Monitoring oil-water separator unit.
- Supervising waste treatment facility.
- Liaising with separate departments to ensure correct progress with projects.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
Account Representative and Production Engineer ▪ November, 2005−April, 2007
- Provided engineering expertise in well evaluation, design, and implementation of services including completions, electric line, through-tubing operations based on individual customer needs.
- Provided engin Mistake #3 click hereeering expertise in evaluating reservoir data and performing reservoir analysis.
- Provided reservoir and production evaluation engineering expertise for several fields offshore and onshore Gulf Coast, East and South Texas.
- Worked in conjunction with other product lines to ensure all designs are functional for scope of project assigned.
- Worked with both Production and Completions operations to develop recompletion programs.
- Utilize subject matter expertise and established client relationships to sell Company products and services and achieve maximum profitability and market penetration and share.
- Effectively delivered technical presentations matching company’s technical and operational capabilities to customer needs through developing a clear understanding of customer’s business and technical issues and drivers.
- Regularly collaborated with colleagues at industry meetings.
- Provided technical feedback on development of new technologies.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
Project Engineer ▪ March−September, 2005
- Perform the full range of functions necessary for executing well abandonment projects in GOM. Primary duties are to provide research, evaluation, procedures and cost estimates for offshore Plug and Abandonment operations in a safe, economical, and compliant manner.
- Provide comprehensive liability study, cost analysis, and scheduling for multiple offshore projects.
- Provide detail engineering calculations, evaluation and logistics support to customers.
- Provide technical support to customers in preparing wellbore schematics, procedures, and recommend a cost effective approaches and techniques to perform offshore operation.
- Responsible for the timely completion of assigned projects.
Bachelors of Science, Chemical Engineering, New York State University, New York, NY, 1979
Self-study: SPC, six-sigma, SIS, Hysys, PdM, RCM, RCA.