999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
A goal-focused Equipment Sales Management Professional, who meets challenges head-on and creates positive change. An innovative individual, with a proven ability to provide the leadership necessary to generate and deliver innovative ideas and effective solutions in highly competitive, rapidly changing business environments. An energetic account manager, with a track record of success developing strong positive client relationships and leveraging those relationships to achieve outstanding results in profitability, customer service and quality performance.
More than twenty Mistake #1 click hereyears of business development and equipment sales experience includes:
Equipment Management International Business Development Dealer Relations, Training
Sales Plans, Marketing Plans Lease, Finance Program Design Competitive Analysis
P&L Responsibility Product Development, Management Market Analysis
Project Management Distribution Channel Development Fleet Management
Territory Management Pricing, Margin Management Trade Shows and Conferences
Product Demonstrations Used Equipment Appraisal Merchandising
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 2008 – 2009
Oil & Gas Land Consultant
- Review real estate records; examine titles for a variety of purposes.
- Compile lists of Mistake #2 click here mortgages, contracts, and other instruments pertaining to titles.
- Estimate production capabilities and economic value of oil and gas wells to be drilled.
- Examine mortgages, liens, judgments, easements, plat books, maps, contracts, and agreements to verify properties’ legal descriptions, ownership, or restrictions pertaining to Lease and Purchase Agreements, Bonus Draft Considerations.
- Copy recorded documents, such as mortgages, trust deeds and contracts affecting property titles.
- Examine titles in order to determine if restrictions, delinquent taxes, will affect titles or limit property use.
- Prepare reports describing any title encumbrances.
- Search records and examine titles, generate title run-sheets, Title Opinion Analysis and Lease Purchase Reports.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY 2006 – 2008
Oil and Gas Well Data Spec I
- Helped in the reduction of well completion backlog from three months down to the required two week period.
- Maintained a 96% accuracy ratio for well data entered into system.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 2003 – 2006
Corporate Transactional and Oil & Gas
- General corporate civil practice. Primary focus on Natural Resources Law, serving independent exploration and production companies in the oil and gas industry. Providing clients in Oklahoma with broad range of services including acquisitions, JOA’s, lease analysis, poolings, unitizations, surface damages, geophysical and seismic operations, royalty payment and working interest owner issues, a broad range of industry related contracts and agreements, negotiations, and title work – including Stand-Up Drilling Opinions and Division Order Title Opinions.
- Licensed to practice Mistake #3 click here in State and Federal Courts. Real Estate Law, Contract negotiation and preparation, dispute resolution and collections, and first chair litigation experience.
- Bankruptcy and Foreclosures, administrative management of all client files, acquisitions and divestitures of corporate assets.
- Timely, relevant counsel to clients. Discreet and confidential.
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Distribution
University of New York, New York, NY
- Equipment Management
- Productivity Simulation
- Dealership Administration and Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Marketing