999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Mobile Phone: 999.999.9999 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Experienced Energy Marketing and Producer Services ~
Oil & Gas * Investment Firms * Management Expertise * Networking Connections
Manager of Oil & Gas production investments for a national financial services firm with more than 20 years of progressive career movement; involved in marketing and producer services. This requires a very broad skill set along with outstanding communication, negotiation, collaboration and presentation skills to achieve the desired results of increasing profits.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Budget Management Mistake #1 click here • Excellent Time Manager • Operations Management • Revenue Generation • Team Player & Team Leader • Contract Negotiation • Hurricane Response • Process Improvement • Financial Analysis • Effective Communication Skills • Oil & Gas Production Knowledge
SIGNIFICANT PROFESSIONAL SUCCESSES
MARKETED continuous and stable annual revenue of more than $70M to the investment arm of a national financial services leader for over 11 years with disciplined operating expense control. Managed all aspects of marketing, operations and accounting for 200,000BBls of oil and 3 million MMbtus of natural gas primarily in the Gulf Coast.
RESEARCHED and Mistake #2 click here provided the market analysis to successfully maintain a hedging program for the company’s oil and gas investments netting year-over-year profit optimizing the production value under guidelines required by this firm and the industry.
PROVIDED the oil and gas producer services expertise necessary to the V.P. of Investments so that valuable time could be spent on other commodities and convertible securities investments.
CONTRIBUTED accurate and timely producer services and communications as the operator and non-operator of more than 50 natural gas producing properties totaling more than 300,000 MMBtus daily on multiple pipelines for other working interest owners and operators as well as related internal departments.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE: Leverage more than 15 years of progressive career movement and expertise in oil & gas trading and marketing into a challenging Energy Marketing and Producer Services position with an exciting oil & gas producer in the greater Houston, Texas area although open for relocation for the right opportunity.
~ PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE ~
Oil & Gas Contract Accountant ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 1998 – 2009
- A or R and A or P, cash management.
- MMS Reporting for federal leases.
- State Of New York production reports, taxes and royalty reporting.
- State of Kansas Railroad Commission PR reports, GLO reporting, severance taxes.
- Monthly joint Mistake #3 click here interest billing and revenue run utilizing OGSYS, Wolfepak software.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and bank statements.
- Month end accruals and adjusting journal entries.
- Prepare various reports, financial statements, and lease operating statements utilizing OGSYS, Wolfepak software.
- Upload files to set-up new properties, decks, chart of accounts, etc. for conversion to the OGSYS software system.
HR Recruiter XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY 1996 – 1998
- Process New Hire paper work packets and proper documentation to be eligible in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana regions.
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
- Check and verify Field Employees Day Rates, Per Diems and Salary grade for discrepancies and to process payroll.
- Verify Employee reimbursable expense reports for fuel, mileage and entertainment expenses for Directional Drillers and Salesmen.
- Planning parties and events for the Gulf Coast Region office.
- Making travel itineraries reservations for Gulf Coast Region Manager.
- Training and managing front office personnel.
- Reviewing Daily Reports for the wells in operation and providing feedback to client and corporate office.
- Maintaining current job board of wells running and to be drilled and employee rotation to see that field hands were being worked and relieved on a stable basis.
Oil & Gas BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 1989 – 1996
- Roustabout, drilling, floorhand, culverts, cattle guards, pit fence, rig cleanup, teardown, thread pipe erosion control, oil and gas laborer.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Business Administration; Accounting; – New York University, New York, NY
Certified Public Accountant