999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: 999-999-9999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills with flexibility in a fast paced environment requiring quick cycle times
- Excellent computer skills
- Proven strong Mistake #1 click herenegotiating skills with strict deadlines.
- Uncommon ability to maintain strong customer relationships through excellent customer service and support.
Oil & Gas Engineer: September 2009 – Present
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
- Create, deploy, and manage the logistical tools needed to track and update the status of the plants 2700+ relief valves.
- Streamline Mistake #2 click herebusiness processes to lessen service deliverable times.
- Identify overpressure scenarios and size relief valves accordingly for the system being protected.
- Utilize Hysys simulation software to calculate engineering parameters at overpressure relief conditions.
- Employ MathCAD software with API equations for relief valve folder submittal.
Oil & Gas Consultant: June 2007 – August 2009
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
- Made cold calls to find potential investors for oil and gas wells and sent out prospectus.
- Reviewed pertinent information from the prospectus with potential investors.
Production Accounting: April 2003 – May 2007
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
- Acquire, maintain, analyze and allocate oil, gas and water production and sales.
- Coordinate with Mistake #3 click hererevenue accounting to insure accurate allocation and distribution of revenue.
- Work with production engineers to communicate any problems with wells or production facilities.
- Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, TOW and QRA.
Available upon request