999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
I currently have 10 years of experience in the Information Technology field.
ABC Inc. – INFORMATION SYSTEMS 2009 – Present
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click heredesign and implementation of the Codex is Network and server infrastructure.
- Duties as Network Engineer include Firewall, Switch and Router configuration and maintenance as well as local and worldwide VPN configuration.
- Duties included server OS installation and configuration, enterprise level application installation and configuration such as Exchange, Great Plains, Share Point and Citrix.
XYZ Corp. – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 2007 – 2009
- Experienced with Cisco routers and switches, Adtran, Juniper, and Lucent routers.
- Protocols: EIGRP, Mistake #2 click hereBGP, OSPF IGRP, Ethernet, Token Ring, HSRP.
- WAN technologies: MPLS, Frame Relay, ATM, Metro Ethernet, and dedicated line data networks.
- Knowledge of the TCP-IP Protocol Suite, Seven-Layer Model and Variable Length Subnet Masking.
- Network Management Software: HP Open view, Exceed, ETMS and Remedy ticketing systems.
BCD Inc. – NETWORK SYSTEMS 2006 – 2007
- Installation of forecasting, reporting, and staff scheduling software package.
- Worked with VMware and Cisco VPN clients.
- Familiar with all type of wiring; copper, fiber, and types of ends.
- Work with vender techs to get upgrades, maintained and trouble shoot system problems
- Handle Terminal Mistake #3 click hereservers, group policies, permission, and printer assignments.
- Manage Enterprise Norton Anti-Virus Console keeping client clean and up-to-date with virus patterns.
- Install patches, and software updates, on server as needed.
- Run Backup Exec jobs, software updates and DTL tapes with off site location.
- Setup IP print to Xerox printer and copiers.
- Administer the Exchange server, Public folders and Outlook forms.
BACHELORS OF SCIENCE, Vanderbilt University.
MAJOR: TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT with Concentration in NETWORKS and COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT
Cisco certified network associate (ccna)
Securing networks with cisco
Operating Systems: Windows, NT, 2000, Windows 2000 and 2003 server.
Applications: Microsoft Office (2000) – Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Cisco Works, HP Open View.
Hardware: HP servers, Dell servers, PIX firewall, Cisco routers, switches.