999 Main Street
Any Town NY. 99999
Seasoned Network Mistake #1 click hereEngineer with 10 years experience in the field as an engineer and operations supervisor Extensive experience designing, implementing and supporting LAN, WAN and VPN solutions. Implementation of Full Network Life Cycle environment which includes but not limited to upgrades, documentation and training. Experience in supporting Cisco routers and switches as well as Rad ware load balancers, Hitachi serial switches and Checkpoint firewalls.
Any Town, NY
June 2007 – Present
- Responsible for Maintenance, Support, Trouble Resolution, Root Cause Analysis and SLA maintenance for large, enterprise LAN and MAN environment.
- Manage daily SLA compliance and routine break-fix duties in addition to developing and managing projects to enhance & expand the network, including cost analysis, detailed design, project planning, implementation, detailed documentation and cross-training of peers.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and team building skills in order to routinely interact directly with customers and to participate in and foster a “team environment.”
- Plan, install, and Mistake #2 click here manage multiple layer Cisco switch stacks in a large enterprise environment. Creation of multiple trunks and voice and data VLANs.
- Implement and test Hot Swap Routing Protocols for network redundancy to core gateway routers.
- Research and program complex extended and standard access control lists on core routers and switches.
Any Town, NY
May 1997 – June 2007
- Perform primary operational responsibilities expediting the isolation and repair of complex data troubles from testing to DSU, CSUs and further into the customer’s routers. Fault resolution is reactive and proactive and requires research and analysis.
- Place upto 100 outbound customer status and action calls per shift depending on service issues.
Any Town, NY
1995 – 1997
- Developed Mistake #3 click herethe scope of work for expansion.
- Project managed the design for the expansion for tele com, facility, power, HVAC expansions to provide adequate space for equipment growth.
- Provided the engineering and design for the new mail platform, include project management of the integration and migrations.
Routers: Cisco 7500, Cisco 3600, Cisco 2600, Cisco 2500, Aironet 1250, Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrator, Juniper M320, Juniper M7i, Juniper M10i
Switches: Cisco Catalyst 6500, 5000, 4000, 3500, 2900. Brocade, Hitachi san and serial switches. Rad ware load balancers.
Hardware: CISCO, IBM, DELL, SUN, COMPAQ, SHIVA, RAD WARE, CITRIX META FRAME, REMEDY, BROCADE, HITACHI,
Operating Systems: CISCO IOS, CAT OS. Juniper OS, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, DCL, UNIX, LINIX
Tools and Software: Tivoli, HP Open view, Net health, RSA ACE Server, Cisco Works, Checkpoint, Remedy, Net cool, EMACS, Visio, Excel, Word.
Associates Degree in Political Science
New York University
New York, NY
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)