999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
- Engineering position with an emphasis on Project Management, Product, Mechanical, Structural or Architectural designs with an aggressive company.
- Qualified with over 21-years experience in product, mechanical, mold, tooling, structural, architectural, capital equipment, heavy machinery, moving parts, electronics design, packaging and logistical controls for medical, automotive, aircraft, bus and rail for commercial, industrial, FAA and DOD projects.
- Extensive plastics Mistake #1 click here knowledge, product, mold, tooling, sheet metal, welding, die, fixture, power and gravity conveyor, machine design and logistics control experience. Excellent manufacturing trouble shooting skills, quality control experience, blueprint, bill of materials, planning and organizing ability to enhance the quality, efficiency and profitability of current and new capital expansion programs.
- Flexible and able to contribute in a continuous improvement environment. Strong multitasking skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels throughout the organization. Establish and maintain accurate labor cost standards (fabrication and assembly), development and implementation of process & plant improvements with Lean Manufacturing training and support of the plant layout in production or warehousing.
- Proven experience in new product design from marketing conception into high volume production, new tooling, and refurbishment of old tooling and machine designs for Cad Cam, horizontal or vertical milling operations.
March 2004-Present Mechanical Designer, ABC Inc Any Town, NY
- Used in a checking capacity to verify piping routings for piping assemblies.
- Made subsequent changes to piping drawings as required using Auto cad 2007.
- Design piping Mistake #2 click hereroutes for radwaste removal systems for the Nuclear Power Industry Facilities using Auto CAD 2007.
- Designing piping skids for structural adequacy and stress.
Jan. 1997-March 2004 Mechanical Design Engineer, XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
- Responsible for the documentation of analyses, layouts, and designs up to and including final engineering drawings.
- Create and maintain Pro and ENGINEER 3D models of parts and assemblies in accordance with defined standards.
- Prepares layouts and drawings of assemblies, installations and systems.
- Makes corrections and revisions to documentation, as needed.
- Works with other Engineers and makes design recommendations to ensure completed design demonstrates adherence to good design practices and other objectives, as identified.
Mar. 1988-June 1996 Mechanical Designer, BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
- Design of HVAC equipment and accessories.
- Creation of parts, Mistake #3 click here models, assemblies, and drawings using Solid Works 2010’
- Utilized DB works PDM software for data management.
- Electro-Mechanical and PCB design using Solid Works 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2004.
- ISO trained to write procedures
- Lean Manufacturing Trained
- Paulson Injection Molding Training Certificate
- OSHA Certified Licensed Fork Lift Driver
- College – New York Community College – New York – 1987 Graduate A.A.A. and Drafting & Design Technology