999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • (999) 999-9999
Motivated Mechanical Engineer with Petrochemical Experience
Motivated mechanical engineer with extensive knowledge of the Petrochemical Industry. Previous experience includes refinery operations, equipment selection, and facility upgrade coordination. Currently seeking an engineering-related position for personal and professional development.
ABC Inc Any Town, NY
Mechanical Engineer May 1, 2006 – May 1, 2009
- Provided Mechanical design support for security inspection systems.
- Designed and Mistake #1 click hereimplemented innovative $6,000 high precision quality assurance fixture with multiple fitting parts through SolidWorks; created assembly drawings and detailed drawings up to standard ASME Y14.5.
- Conducted testing of fixture to a functional and completed stage, exceeded standards of all previous designs.
- Designed and implemented multiple brackets, stands, and fixtures to hold a variety of cameras, sensors, and fiber optic cables through Solid Works.
- Collaborated with in-house machine shop throughout manufacturing of all parts; maintained bill of materials.
- Programmed Lab VIEW VIs to capture and process images (pattern matching, edge detection, gauging, particle analysis); ran on command from external triggers (encoder or push button)
- Collected and recorded data from various analog infrared sensors.
XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
Mechanical Engineer May 2003 – August 2003
- Work with project team to coordinate mechanical systems design for various building types.
- Develop detailed Mistake #2 click here specifications unique to project requirements.
- Investigate existing building conditions and create reports to present to clients and owners.
- Inspect shop drawings for errors and take corrective actions to minimize construction issues.
BCD Inc Any Town, NY
Mechanical Engineer May 1999 – April 2006
- Supervised Pro and E design and drafting of subsystems and piece part design release.
- Provided onsite production support, addressed real-time production issues with temporary and permanent solutions. Documented changes, collected best practices and improvements, shared with manager and team.
- Communicated with Mistake #3 click here vendors, procurement, other system teams and field service representatives.
- Collaborated with previous design teams and across multiple programs to improve quality of solutions.
- Utilized Pro and Engineer modeling for design and drafting of components, systems, and mounting provisions.
New York State University August 2000 – December 2003
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid Works
Awards and Accomplishments
- Engineer in Training Certificate
Available upon Request