999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: (999) 999-9999 • Email: email@example.com
EIT, LEED® AP
Seeking a mechanical engineering position where I can apply my skills and knowledge. I am looking to stay, grow and learn with a company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive working experience as a mechanical engineer in different industrial areas for over 7 years.
- Talented and dedicated engineering graduate, skilled in research and design.
- Proven ability to Mistake #1 click hereresolve problems and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Experience in the mechanical HVAC design.
- Experience in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Plants.
- Experience in the Electro-Mechanical design.
- Fast learner and highly motivated in learning new skills.
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- FE certified as an EIT
- Trace (Energy Calculation Program)
- Energy pro (Energy Analysis Program)
- Auto CAD MEP (Drafting Software)
- MS-Office (Excel , Word , Access , PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Carrier E20II
- Microsoft Project
- Automotive Engineering
- Knowledge of and familiarity with CBC, CMC and Title-24
- Familiarity with U.S. industry and international standards (e.g. OSHPD, ASHRAE, ASTM, SAE, ASME, ANSI, ISO, etc.).
- ISO-9000 certified as an Internal Auditor
- Familiarity with REVIT
- Familiarity with ANSYS
- Familiarity with SolidWorks
- Familiarity with MAPICS
Mechanical Engineer Oct. 09 to Present
- Decreased company expenses by independently performing both engineering and designing duties to develop complex highly coordinated mechanical systems that accounted for 65% of the total project cost.
- Reduced, on average, $5,000 – $15,000 in estimated yearly energy consumption cost for clients by performing numerous calculations to ensure mechanical systems were energy efficient.
- Designed company’s most extensive 3D, metric HVAC layout which led to increased confidence within the company of its capability to design projects on a larger scale.
- Developed 3D floor plans, 2D section views, and single line schematics by applying expertise in AutoCAD building Systems software that were utilized by the design team as well as the client.
- Evaluated cost effectiveness, operational performance, and safety regulations in order to accurately select and locate equipment.
- Resolved planning, Mistake #2 click here design, and coordination concerns on international projects by decisively stating explanations and solutions to a diverse office setting of architects, interior designers, and engineers.
- Demonstrated leadership during design development through construction development phases of projects by consistently making key decisions that simplified the decisions of other design team members.
- Maximized system operational success by applying knowledge of industry Standards.
- Assisted third-party pricing agents with accurately projecting equipment costs and staying within clients’ stated budget.
Mechanical Engineer Mar. 08 to Aug. 09
- Designed and analyzed imaging systems for military reconnaissance cameras for ~$100 million product line.
- Developed forward looking inferred system models and created technical designs which met military specifications using Pro and Engineer.
- Designed optical lens holding fixtures optimizing focal plane integration, alignment and tip-tilt adjustment.
- Performed PCB heat Mistake #3 click here transfer analysis which resulted in identifying design problems and providing solutions to meet thermal specifications.
- Performed vibration testing that validated the design of fabricated hardware parts for mission control PCB.
- Executed fit checks with prototyped hardware to verify compatibility with government assets.
- Participated on company sports teams including captain of bowling team, softball, tennis, and volleyball.
Mechanical Engineer Nov. 03 to Nov. 07
- Successfully led the engineering part of the survivability group of the wheeled program during the suspension upgrade of one of the main variants from design process to completion of drawings and creations of documents.
- Supported the production for the HVAC installation of brand-new model and at the same time took the lead during the drawing release of another brand-new model resulting in completion of both projects.
- Actively supported the two-phase production of military vehicle offering support to mechanics, solving interfering problems and creating proper documents, resulting in a completed production.
- Investigated and solved problems of the HVAC installation resulting from the test field of the military vehicles maintaining current the Test Incident Report.
- Investigated and analyzed failing HVAC components using FEA and proposed new design which resulted and change of parameters for the new designs.
- Interfaced with various internal and external customers and solved highly complex technical problems that resulted in successful completion of various programs.
- Researched and proposed Mobile HVAC Training for the group, which resulted in a two day seminar training for the group.
- Trained new engineer in time record resulting in complete supporting of production.
New York State University of New York Present
M.S in Mechanical Engineering (Concentration: Heat Transfer)
Main courses: Conduction and Radiation heat transfer, Applied Heat and Mass Transfer
University of Science & Technology January 2003
B.S in Mechanical Engineering (Concentration: Thermo-Fluid Mechanics)
Main courses: Mechanics of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Power Plants, Thermodynamics, Statics, Industrial Management, Gas Turbine and Jet Engines, Gas Dynamics, Fuel and Combustion, Pump Design, Electrical Basics.
CERTIFICATES AND MEMBERSHIP
- EIT by Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- LEED® Accredited Professional by USGBC
- PRICE Air Distribution Training by PTU
- Energy Pro Advanced Operator by Edison CTAC
- ISO9001 Internal Auditor by RWTUV
- Member of SME