999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: 999-999-9999(C) • 999-999-9999(H) • E-mail: email@example.com
To obtain a mechanical engineering position.
Extensive experience in Mistake #1 click heremechanical design and development, prototyping, project and program scheduling. Attention to detail, DFM, and cost reduction. Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 2008 – Present
- Improved APCVD (atmosphere pressure chemical vapor deposition) uptime, by improving the exhaust passage to reduce clog.
- Provided a new dispersion head design to improve the CVD quality, reduce the cost and maintenance requirement.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY 2005 – 2007
- Designed HVAC Mistake #2 click heresystems for Commercial buildings.
- Calculated heating and cooling load for commercial buildings by hand.
- Duct and pipe calculation.
- Specified the equipment.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 2004 – 2005
- Single-handedly Mistake #3 click hereimplemented newly established CAD standards with limited prior experience in 3D and 2D CAD design and drawing.
- Successful completion of project helped streamline production of 150 units of magnetic sensors.
- Served as local expert for Pro Engineer users and guided team members to comply with standards.
BS Mechanical Engineering, University of New York, NY
Solid Works, Pro and E, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite.