999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone (999) 999 9999 • Cell (999) 999 9999 • E-mail email@example.com
03/2008 – 09/2009 ABC Inc Any Town, NY
- Take part in multiple projects for nanotechnology including fixtures and automation for nanoparticles growing, harvesting, and filtering.
- Use of applicatio Mistake #1 click herens include following industries: semiconductor, solar panel, display, fuel cell, medical etc.
- Support production scale up using automation.
6/2004 –03/2008 XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
- Provided complete submittal packages of traction elevators. Including plan and elevation views, machine beam layouts, guide rail, pit, beam and seismic reactions. Also detailed control room plans and support steel details.
- Designed and monitored the production of running platforms for passenger and hospital elevator up to 10,000 lb capacities, as well as custom residential and freight elevators packages with matched counterweights in 1:1 and 2:1 roping configurations with speeds up to 500fpm.
- Led design team of three mechanical engineers. Created custom quote layouts for architects and elevator contractors providing capacities, overhead, pit and running clearance requirements for single and multiple hoist ways.
- Controlled submittal revisions up to “for construction” and “as built”. Providing changes as required throughout the construction and inspection of projects
8/2001 – 6/2004 BCD Inc Any Town, NY
- Created and updated multi-view drawings to improve pressure sensitive labeling machinery.
- Established and Mistake #2 click here maintained fabrication and assembly drawings in AutoCAD, created bills of material and generated ECO’s.
- Responsible for training new employees in developing drawings for pad- and manifold assemblies.
- Collected, read, interpret, and used related reference documents and drawings prepared by other disciplined, vendors, or outside sources.
12/14/2001 New York College New York, NY
Associate Degree Cum Laude
- Degree in Associate of Arts in Manufacturing and Design Technology
- Computer Aided Design: Mechanical
- Technical Drawing, Part Solid Modeling, Assemblies, Sheet Metal, Materials and Processes, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Complete Documentation Packages, Design Process.
- Open Lab hours Mistake #3 click here in Pro-E approximately 1000 hours.
- Autodesk Inventor Update Classes.
- Solid works 2006 Update Classes.
- Pro-E Wildfire 4.0 Update Classes
3/1983 New York University New York, NY
B.S. Degree – Psychology
Skill Name Skill Level Last Used Experience
Autodesk Inventor 9.0 Series Expert Currently used 8 years
Autodesk Inventor Pro 9.0 Expert Currently used 8 years
E Matrix Expert Currently used 3 years
Good Communication Skills Expert Currently used 12 years
Auto Cad 2002
Pro-Intra Link 3.4 Expert
Expert Currently used
Currently used 12 years
Pro-E Wildfire 4.0 Expert Currently used 3 years
Solid works 2006 Intermediate Currently used 3 years
MSWord Expert Currently used 12 years
Excel Expert Currently used 12 years
PowerPoint Expert Currently used 12 years