999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
A position in mechanical or electro-mechanical designer utilizing Pro and ENGINEER
Results-oriented mechanical designer with proven success developing and maintaining electro-mechanical devices. Solid hands-on experience in Pro and ENGINEER, AutoCAD and PDM system.
- Pro and ENGI Mistake #1 click hereNEER Wildfire, CATIA V5, AutoCAD, Oracle, Agile, Lotus Notes
- Completed CATIA training in the aspect of surfacing, solid modeling, and stress analysis
- Completed PTC training (sheet metal, surfacing and assembly design) in Pro and ENGINEER
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY April/2008-Present
Senior Mechanical Pipe Designer
- 3D Modeling of piping, structural and packaged equipment.
- Design and drafting of detailed plan drawings specific to each piping system.
- Design and drafting of detailed foundation and pipe support drawings.
- Revised cad files for as-built file records.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY April/2005-April/2008
- Working from engineering sketches, create Solid models and detail drawings for various parts and assemblies.
- Update drawings, Mistake #2 click hereand models per XYZ’s using Solid Works and AutoCAD.
- Provide AutoCAD training to other XYZ drafting department employees when requested.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY Jan/2003-June/2004
- The packaging Mistake #3 click hereof electrical components in structurally & environmentally sealed containers for naval applications.
- The design of welded structures & sheet metal enclosures.
- Cost reduction.
- Detail & assembly drawings. All per ANSI and military specifications.
A.S., CADD (Computer Aided Design and Drafting) New York College, New York, NY
B.A., Computer Science New York University, New York