Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: 999-999-9999 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Marketing Manager.
More than 10 years of professional experience in the Strategic and Technical Marketing operation works including multi-national cross functional teamwork build up and operation.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Develop and implement IC product deploy strategy.
- Set up PR plan Mistake #1 click here and create marketing materials and tools.
- Promote products to acquire new customers and retain existing customers.
- Identify opportunities for strategic alliance and partnership.
- Mass production migration strategy set up and implementation.
- Project Management.
- Program Management.
- Power User of Office software.
- Detail oriented
- Team work oriented
- Goal oriented
Job Title: Technical Marketing Engineer Dates: 9/2006 – Current
Employer: ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Directed 4 major OEM partners contributing more than 20% to annual product revenue.
- Pioneered multiple usability projects that improved runtime and memory usage by more than 35%.
- Propelled customer-specific product enhancements, subsequently generating multi-million contracts.
- Led and managed beta programs for multiple releases to collect field and customers feedback and improve product quality and present results to executive management.
- Triggered the Mistake #2 click here creation of 150+ leads by facilitating and supporting marketing and product development initiatives and by delivering presentations and workshops.
- Authored marketing collateral, data sheets, application notes and white papers to highlight product benefits, and enhance overall user experience.
Job Title: Product Marketing Engineer Dates: 3/1996 – 9/2006
Employer: XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Increased 3 year sales from $10 million to $35 million, securing 39 new designs through new channel marketing program.
- Generated $5 million in sales by successfully introducing the company’s first line of Ethernet Controllers.
- Worked with Tier 1 customers and market research organizations to develop and launch a second generation of Ethernet Controllers, resulting in 35 new designs.
- Initiated and managed the strategic partnership with Intel to expand XYZ’s sales channel by providing customers with complete reference design kits and faster time to revenue.
- Secured endorsement of XYZ’s ATM Switching products from Deutsche Telecom and Tele Dan mark, ensuring multiple design wins from Siemens for their Xpress Link line of DSLAMs.
- Boosted customer retention from 27% to 49% and satisfaction from 66% to 95% with advisory program.
- Reduced product Mistake #3 click here delivery time 40% by coordinating and restructuring product life cycle management procedures.
- Developed and implemented a standard template for all XYZ documentation, including data sheets, device errata, customer advisories, and software to ensure consistency and ease of readability.
- Designed and implemented databases supporting critical reporting and decision making for sales and management.
- Coordinated global pricing reviews to ensure proper communication and implementation.
- Provided ISO and SOX compliance audit support.
Job Title: Product Marketing Engineer Dates: 12/1984 – 3/1996
Employer: BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Served as Product Manager for chemicals including P&L responsibility.
- Generated cost models for Liquid Delivery Systems (LDS) and chemical canister refurbishment.
- Increased revenue 380% for rectangular ampoule refurbishment.
B.S., Electrical Engineering; New York University, New York, NY