999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999.999.9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCT MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Enterprising, dedicated professional with a broad background managing sales and technical marketing efforts across industries and of various size. Strategic thinker with an awareness of new technologies, changes in the marketplace, industry trends, and emerging market opportunities. Skilled in problem resolution, organizational needs analysis, time management, and results reporting. Initiator with ability to produce customer value and competitive advantage. Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation, public speaking, and rapport-building communication skills.
Areas of Expertise:
- Team Leadership
- Business Analysis
- Customer Re Mistake #1 click heretention
- Product Development
- Trade Shows
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Media and Press Releases
- Hardware and Software
- Product Management
- Program Management
“Richard was a great asset to the sales team. He knew what we needed for optimal market exposure and always found the best way to get the message out.”
Product Marketing Engineer, ABC INC., Any Town, NY 2008 – Present
- Designed application circuits for comprehensive competitive device testing and analysis.
- Worked in collaboration with R&D and Apps regarding integrated chipset design projects.
- Served as a Mistake #2 click heretechnical interface between Marketing Dept. and R&D and Applications Dept.
- Authored product application notes, press releases, product briefs, & sales fact sheets.
- Performed product market analysis and cross references in a routine basis.
- Served as a technical resource for product selector guides, advertisements, and collateral.
- Provided technical support to area sales managers, sale representatives, and customers.
- Assisted in applications engineering customer support.
Product Marketing Engineer, XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 2007 – 2008
- Managed technical content for promotional material including press releases, datasheets, advertisements and product guides
- Drove new product development efforts for entire analog IC product line
- Supported pricing activities, performed competitive analysis and serviced field issues
Technical Marketing Engineer and System Hardware Engineer, BCD INC., Any Town, NY 2006 – 2007
- Visit Customer Sites for Pilot Installations of Hardware Products.
- Coordinate between Hardware and Software to setup test-plans for Hardware and Software co-dependent functionalities.
- Coordinating Mistake #3 click herewith Customer support teams to solve customer issues related to Hardware.
- Range and antenna testing for 802.11a and b and g and n Products.
- RF, Power testing using Spectrum Analyzers and Power Meters.
- Designed WPA/WPA2 Module to support 802.11 MAC.
- Integrate and test 3rd Party IP Cores with the existing MAC Design to support additional features for Customer Solutions.
MBA, NY University, New York, NY
BS, Administrative Science, NY University, New York, NY