999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 (Home) • (999) 999-9999 (Cell) • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER with more than 10 years of industrial manufacturing experience in managing, supervising and training quality staff. Background includes solving quality problems of material and products on production line, performing process capability studies and prototype inspection, preparing and developing quality plans for product inspection by using drawings, in-house and customer provided and generic and standard industrial specifications and coordinating UL Inspector’s quarterly plant audit. Have extensive knowledge of SPC methods, MIL STD – 105 E Inspections and calibration of measuring instruments.
Marine Geosciences, Geotechnical Engineer II
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 2000 – 2010
- Participated in Mistake #1 click herenumerous field, laboratory, and engineering phases of offshore geotechnical site investigations for a variety of projects in the Gulf of Mexico, Trinidad & Tobago, Mexico, South Korea, and Argentina.
- Analyses and interpretation of field and laboratory soil data for development of strength parameters for pile foundation design and mobile jack up rig penetration analyses, lateral load analyses, pad design and settlement analysis, and integrated studies involving geotechnical and geophysical data acquisition.
- Investigations required proficiency in the use of in situ testing tools, including down hole in-situ vane, PCPT and seabed in-situ vane and PCPT testing. Participated in mud slide study involving the use of piezoprobe tools, and involved in offshore methane gas hydrates investigation that required knowledge in pressure coring, in-situ pore water sampling, and temperature probe tools.
- Served as a project lead engineer on several projects with responsibilities involving equipment contracting, interface with the client, develop drilling prognosis, assign laboratory testing program, mobilization and demob, and HSE.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY 1997- 2000
- Coordinated Mistake #2 click heremethod improvements to reduce costs through design related cost reductions.
- Engineered standard data on existing and proposed models.
- Conducted rework studies for vendor charge backs due to defective material.
- Implemented process changes to reduce work related inquiries decreasing annual insurance claims by $82,000.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 1995- 1997
- Running wires and conduits. Wiring of electrical circuits throughout vessel to ensure power is received by all gaming machines, network system equipment, and peripherals.
- Installation Mistake #3 click hereof light fixtures, wall receptacles, switches, and step down transformers, breakers, conduit, electric fan motors, and electric pump motors.
- Replace electrical parts on appliances such as hotdog machines, ice makers, dish washers, and hot water heaters.
- Maintenance of lighting throughout vessel. Replacing fixtures and ballasts as needed.
BS Mechanical Engineering – College of Engineering, New York, NY
Statistical Process Control training
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
Completed course in Quality Planning and Analysis
Attended basic interpretation of ISO 9001 course workshop
Completed ACAD (Computer Aided Drafting) course
Basic Java programming seminar organized by HCCS
EQUIPMENT OR MACHINES OPERATED
All types of hand held measuring instruments (calipers, micrometer, height gauge, bore gauges), Optical Comparator and Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
Computer literate: Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Windows XP operating system.