999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • 999.999.9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Leader with demonstrated ability to work across organizational lines to complete objectives on time and in budget seeking to apply both engineering and business backgrounds in a fast paced, challenging global environment. Innate ability to break down problems to root causes and identify solutions that strategically align with visions or goals
ABC INC, Any Town, NY 03/2010 – Present
Measurement and Logging While Drilling (M and LWD) Field Engineer
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click here delivering real time or recorded data of MWD and LWD services (Survey Calculation Reports, Gamma Ray Data Logs) during drilling as per client requirements.
- Staff management, training and supervising of junior operators in MWD operation.
- Provide quality answers and solutions to the client’s questions, requests, and problems.
- Responsible for pre-job planning, mobilization, installation of surface sensors, assemble, configure and test tools and all rig-up activities to ensure all equipment is working properly before performing the job.
- Maintain and organize tool and equipment run records, daily chronological reports, end-of-well reports, client invoices, and shipping tickets.
- Assist in ensuring the company assets on location are maintained in good working order and are protected from damage, as well as adequate supplies and equipment are present at well site at all times.
- Perform trouble-shooting, evaluation, maintenance, and detailed reports on field equipment when problems arise.
XYZ CORP, Any Town, NY 03/2006 – 03/2009
Engineer (06/2008 – 03/2009)
- Design and submittal of plans.
- Design and Mistake #2 click heretroubleshooting of new and existing marine systems.
- Coordination and Purchasing of materials and scheduling.
- Quality assurance of construction progress.
- Problem solving in construction techniques and processes.
- Operating and maintaining heavy equipment.
BCD INC, Any Town, NY 08/2005 – 03/2006
- Preliminary design of underwater robot (ROV & AUV).
- PID and Linear control system development for underwater vehicles.
- Structural design and analysis for marine structures.
- Pressure vessel design.
- Electronics and PCB Design.
- Sea trials for underwater vehicles and subsea pipe layers.
- Virtual monitoring system development.
- Database application development.
- Virtual reality applications and Visualized 3D simulation.
New York School of Business, New York University
Master of Business Administration, Major in Entrepreneurship 08/2009
- Team member Mistake #3 click here in a consultant project with Indian Telecom Delhi Branch in India. Presented an interactive web portal as a means to promote, store, and transfer business knowledge across departments and branches.
- International focus with courses such as Global Supply Chain, Country Analysis, and International Management.
School of Engineering and Technology, New York University
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering 05/2003
- Minor in Mathematics.
- Served as lab instructor for Mechanics of Materials course. Instructed students on experiments as well as coached students on constructing cohesive lab reports.
- Awarded “Best Senior Design Presentation” for demonstrative knowledge of project in a well delivered and professional manner.