999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Tel.: 999 – 9999999 • E-mail: email@example.com
Willing to give total support to the organization, with the experience and capability that I have, in order to achieve organization’s goals and create mutual benefits.
February 2009 to April 2010 Any Town, NY
Senior Maintenance Engineer and Marine Engineer
- Certified engine Mistake #1 click hereroom watch-keeping engineer- Independent watch-keeping of the engine room when the Main Engine and the boiler are under operation simultaneously with all the other auxiliary machinery such as Generators, pumps, air compressors, oil purifiers, heat exchangers, Air conditioning plant and refrigeration plant, sewage treatment plant, incinerator, turbo-generators, etc
- Operation, overhauling and maintenance in-charge of Main Air Compressors, Oil purifiers, sewage treatment plant, life boat engines, Pumps.
- Assistance in the maintenance and overhauling of generator engines, main propulsion engines, air conditioning and refrigeration plant, etc
- Experience of handling motorman and oiler for carrying out some of the above mentioned duties.
- Maintaining a record of my activities and the spare parts used and required in the engine room through a ship software.
- Interpret the machine drawings to troubleshoot problems and for maintenance and overhauling activities.
- Drawn Basic models using software’s such as Pro-E and CAD.
- Wrote technical reports about the jobs carried out in the company.
- Worked and assisted shop floor personnel in various operations such as lathe machining, Drilling, Wielding, Gas cutting & other work shop operations.
- Performed Analysis and maintained database. Took inventory of spare parts, tools and maintained a catalogue.
- Served as company liaison communicating with vendors, suppliers and shop personnel.
February 2003 to October 2008 Any Town, NY
- Accurately record all vital plant information, take and record all fuel, lube, and water soundings, and know the amount and location of all bulk materials on the vessel.
- Responsible for Mistake #2 click heretesting and troubleshooting equipment to isolate problems to the major sub-systems.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of the machinery and equipment. This included, changing oil and filters, greasing the steering gear, anchor windlass, etc., performing electrical systems maintenance, testing for and maintaining proper levels of diesel engine water treatment, and taking and mailing of lube oil samples.
- Responsible for maintaining emergency, radio, and other power supply batteries in good condition.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering proper amounts of spares for all vital machinery.
- Responsible for operating and monitoring all machinery and engineering equipment. This includes generators, steering equipment, service pumps, compressors, ventilation systems, alarms, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, etc…
- Responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of all engineering spaces.
- Ensure that all bilges, rudder compartment, and void spaces are kept as clean and dry as possible.
- Stands engine-room watch during specified periods, observing load on engines and generators are within acceptable limits, and oil and grease cups are kept full.
February 2009 to April 2010 Any Town, NY
- Created, updated, and aided in translating complex wiring, control, and automation diagrams;
- Conducted ship-checks in UK & Ukraine, obtaining all documentation and material samples necessary to win contract;
- Procured equipment, coordinated installations, and tested automation and electrical equipment during sea trials;
- Prepared specs Mistake #3 click herefor conversion of power plant main distribution system, supervised initial testing of equipment; leveraged results to reduce overload currents on electric motors;
- Seamlessly integrated new Machinery Centralized Control System with existing ship’s systems and SULZER diesel generators to meet ABS, USCG, SOLAS, IEEE and NEC requirements.
National University New York, NY
Bachelor of Commerce, 2001
Computer Education New York, NY
Diploma in Information Systems Management, 2001
New York College New York, NY
Higher Secondary Certificate in Commerce, 1998
Microsoft Office, C, C++, Visual Basic 6.0, Windows 2000 Server & Professional, Windows NT 4.0
Proficient in English, Bengali, Urdu and Hindi.