Manufacturing Engineer Resume Sample 1
This manufacturing engineer resume sample 1 is great for manufacturing engineer positions in many different industries.
999 Main Street
My Town, NY 99999
999.999.9999 • email@example.com
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER ~ INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER ~ LEAN COORDINATOR
- Experienced engineering professional seeks position in implementing Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement initiatives with progressive, aspiring company.
- Experienced in evaluating production processes in determining Lean manufacturing strategies to eliminate waste and improve productivity.
- Experienced in generating labor standards, creating and maintaining Bill of Materials and creating and implementing work area and plant layouts.
- Experienced in developing and executing manufacturing plans for new product that includes new equipment development, manpower determination, work station design and work area layouts.
ABC INC., My Town, NY • June 2007 – Present
- Keen problem solver in ISO compliant environments with various machinery and tools.
- Uses root cause Mistake #1 click here analysis plus quality tools and processes to analyze and interpret data.
- Proactively designs production lines, worker content, and operational processes to ensure quality.
- Key source responsibility for delivery and sustainability of product quality and process optimization.
- Reputation for clear communication, dedication, creative problem solving, and outstanding service.
XYZ CORP., My Town, NY • November 2006 – June 2007
- Manufacturing Engineering support. Maintain online process documentation, work instruction and data collection.
- Member of new product development team..
- Improved tool life 60%.
- Specify, purchase and install design & build equipment and tooling for machining and light assembly processes.
- Develop and test new technology drilling tools. Reduced cycle time by 15%.
BCD INC., My Town, NY • October 2005 – November 2006
- Develop and evaluate new processes and improve current process efficiency, capability, and overall productivity in all areas of manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot tooling issues on plant floor by improving, testing and replacing existing tooling to resolve production and performance issues.
- Responsible for all Mistake #2 click herefacility safety to include monthly training, meetings and to resolve any safety issues using problem solving methods.
- Involved in a standardization project to create uniformity in tooling, processes and CNC programs for increased production and efficiency.
- Enhance and refine processes by applying continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing techniques to key areas of production.
- Responsible for the programming and troubleshooting of CNC equipment.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Technology
Minors: Statistics, Electronics
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Graduated December 2001
Master of Business Administration
University of California, Berkeley
Graduated December 2440
Certificate of Accreditation
ISO 9001:2000 Internal Auditor
- Lean Trainer
- Plant Layouts
- Time Studies
- M.O.S.T. Applicator
- Value Stream Mapping
- Recognizing Mistake #3 click herethe Seven Deadly Wastes in production
- running Kaizen Events
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
- 5 Whys Problem Analyses
- 8D Problem Solving
- Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving
- Gage R & R Analyses
- Process simulations (using Simul8)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Auto CAD and Auto CAD LT
- Solid Works 2008
Manufacturing Engineer Resume Sample 2
This manufacturing engineer resume sample 2 is great for manufacturing engineer positions in many different industries.
999 Main Street
Nice Town, NY 99999
Manufacturing Engineer with extensive manufacturing experience. Expertise includes Project Management, Costing, Training, Work Cell Design, Lean Manufacturing, and Product Design. Strong points are Methods Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, and the ability to communicate well with all levels of employees.
ABC INC., Nice Town, NY 1999-2009.
- Created manufacturing models for pre-planning of future project using modeling systems.
- Developed and Mistake #1 click hereEstimates during product development.
- Used Planning software to create process plan, Bills of material & advanced material notices.
XYZ CORP., Nice Town, NY 1997-1998
- Responsible for the set-up of new manufacturing facilities.
- Set-up of various manufacturing operations.
- Assist with hiring and training of plant personnel.
- Work with R&D Engineering departments to implement manufacturing operations and procedures.
- Work with manufacturing employees to implement operations procedures and guidelines.
- Work with foreign vendors to produce parts for the facility.
- Continuously worked to cut costs and lead times of parts and product.
BCD INC., Nice Town, NY 1996-1997
Manufacturing Engineer and CNC Programmer
- Developed, evaluated, and improved manufacturing methods. Utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Design tools, fixtures and gauges. Procure any tooling and gages as needed.
- Reviewed all components manufactured in house to conform to the Design for Manufacturing principles.
- Write routers, Mistake #2 click heresetup sheets, and setup drawings.
- Designed Production Inspection Report sheets.
- Create programs for CNC Machining Centers, Lathes, Swiss Turn, Part maker, Solid Works, and Auto CAD on a daily basis.
- Do root cause analysis of all none conforming parts.
- Create or update BOM.
- Draw new, or revise existing 3D models and drawings based on customer requirements .
- Conferred with vendors about product specifications, quality requirement and timely completion.
- Estimated production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for upper management decisions.
- Discuss with management, engineering, and sales regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Monitor compliance to ISO 9001.
- Utilizing Lean manufacturing techniques including 5S.
click here University of California, Los Angeles
BS, Industrial Technology, University of Washington, Seattle
New York Institute of Technology – Lean Management: Understand, Strategics, Apply
ISO9001 – Internal Auditor
Manufacturing Engineer Resume Sample 3
This manufacturing engineer resume sample 3 is great for manufacturing engineer positions in many different industries.
999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
A position as a Manufacturing Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Supervisor or Shop or Production Manager and Supervisor in a successful company.
- Supervised and controlled production, maintenance, machine shop, and machine repair.
- Coordinated all Mistake #1 click heremachining, manufacturing, and fabrication of equipment, parts, and repair activities.
- Directed staff from exceeding 250.
- Experienced good labor relations, assisted in contract negotiations and day-to-day grievance activities.
- Oversaw all staff performances, developed new and improved methods of operation achieving increased efficiency.
- Coordinated training, operation, set-up, and inspection of high-precision machining operations including CNC and NC systems.
- Directed machine tear-down, rebuilding, testing, and verifying of operational capabilities upon installation.
- Provided technical support, engineering assistance, and guidance in manufacturing techniques, equipment design and operation, and the debugging of sophisticated mechanical and electrical and electronic systems.
- Skilled in the evaluation of manufacturing requirements, flow, time and motion, the design of specialized machines and equipment, and other related manufacturing tasks.
- Prepared capital equipment justifications, evaluations on production, design reviews and studies, cost reduction systems, and technical responsibilities.
- Purchased materials, supplies and production machinery.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA and other safety considerations.
- CAD and CAM.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Internet.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY March 2005-July 2008
- Successfully Manage projects.
- Create and maintain process planning instruction sheets, routers and rework instructions.
- Design, Redesign process planning and tooling to reduce cost and increase production.
- Interpret engineering drawings and facilitate correction of errors on drawings and documents.
- Successfully train Mistake #2 click hereoperators in proper methods and usage of tooling, fixtures and machines.
- Effectively support the production floor as needed.
- Review engineering specifications to maintain knowledge of manufacturing methods, processes and activities.
- Confer with engineering, quality control, manufacturing, and other departments to provide technical support.
- Recommend and Incorporate Engineer Design Changes reducing cost and increasing production.
- Aggressively investigate reports of defective or damaged parts to determine nature and scope of problem.
- Carefully inspect defective parts for non conformance to engineering design.
- Initiate root cause analysis and perform mistake proofing.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY Oct. 2000-March 2005
- Design both simple and complex tools, gages, and fixtures to support production.
- Write operation sheets, routing, and new product variation requirements.
- Apply Six Sigma methodologies to solve problems and improve quality output.
- Communicate with vendors to bring quick and beneficial resolutions to vendor part problems, fostering quality improvements.
- Participate and quality and lean manufacturing Kaizen events.
- Work directly with the quality department to address, contain, and correct production related problems.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY Nov. 1998-Oct. 2000
- Manufacturing sustain and support on all product lines.
- Develop and deliver Production workstations, assembly and test fixtures, tools, and procedures.
- Resolve Material Mistake #3 click here Non-conformance issues with Supplier and Manufacturing specifications.
- Resolve hardware and software replacement due end-of-life.
- Technical Support for Customers and Field Engineers via phone, email, or remote desktop.
- New Product Development roles include: R&D, Component Specification and Qualification, Shipping Packaging, Bill of Material creation, Manufacturing Process Flow.
University of California, Santa Barbara Buffalo, CA
Associates Degree Awarded, Mechanical Technology
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Twin Cities, MN
Coursework towards Mechanical Engineering
Society of Manufacturing Engineers