999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Seek a position in a progressive, dynamic organization that offers the opportunity to utilize my leadership, organizational skills, maintenance and planning abilities, and that rewards hard work and loyalty.
Areas of expertise:
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Electrical , Pneumatics, Plumbing
- Operate power tools
- Preventive Maintenance
- Safety Committee Mistake #1 click hereMember
- Moving personnel , computer, phone, data
- Cubical Builder
- Computer literate Windows and MS Office
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY November 13, 2000 – March 10, 2010
- Designed and constructed Master Control suite; installed and configured automation, switcher, servers and monitoring.
- Create and Mistake #2 click hereupdate engineering drawings using Auto CAD.
- Install and repair all support equipment to component level.
- Fabricate any cabling and mountings necessary to accommodate system integration.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY June 21, 1999 – November 13, 2000
- Conducted technical problem solving to identify root cause(s) of critical equipment failures and recommended corrective actions which prevented subsequent failures.
- Performed safety audits, which ensured ongoing precautions and adherence to safety procedures.
- Selected to be member of Quality Control Leadership Team.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY June 1998 – April 1999
- Worked in a network maintenance center monitoring.
- Testing into edge routers was standard during any maintenance activity to ensure quality of circuits and electronics.
- Responsibilities Mistake #3 click here included quality checks of all routers, whether edge or core.
- Secondary responsibilities included inspection of collocation centers and server alarms.
Education and Training:
- New York High School Graduate –Campus – 1997
- Hands-on Electrical Troubleshooting I and II – March 2000
- Industrial Electricity I and II – December 2002
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration and Heating and Ventilation – December 2003