999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
999-999-9999 (H) firstname.lastname@example.org
Demonstrated record of Cost Reductions, Cost Savings, and Process or Productivity improvements. Experienced in process development and control, quality, tooling, plant layout, production standards, process and manufacturing documentation. Experienced in plant supervision, QS and ISO programs and documentation, standards development, specialty factory tooling, jig, fixture design and development. Conversant in CAD.
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 2004 to Present
- Process design, Mistake #1 click hereimprovement, simulation, and change support in a high volume metal stamping and circuit breaker box assembly facility.
- Design, installation, and implementation of a $2,000,000 automatic assembly line and an $850,000 semi-automatic assembly line for new product lines.
- Engineering support for the implementation of Lean Manufacturing. Support included process analysis, process mapping, data analysis, and time studies.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 2002 and 2003 to 2004
- Multi-Batching in manufacturing to reduce Lead time of manufacture by 20%.
- Reduce Contamination losses by 20% using HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) methodology.
- Implemented a Mistake #2 click herefixed repeating schedule with integration of KAN BAN for bulk manufacturing and packaging to reduce scheduling variability and schedule adherence.
- Manpower optimization through work load balance.
- Applying SMED, Standard work, brainstorming and man-machine analysis for optimization.
- Reduction of manufacturing lead time by 20% by elimination of batching concept and WIP between two processes.
- Implement standard work and role cards in the manufacturing processes to reduce variability and increase operator utilization.
- Work balancing of line operators using time and work analysis.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY 2000 to 2002
- Provide customers with technical assistance and information about products and processes.
- Create and maintain operators process sheets and build cards.
- Conducting operational (Time & Motion) studies to maximize work flow, and manning needed for lines.
- Maximizing efficiencies by analyzing layout of equipment, work flow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Develop manufacturing processes, and manage projects through implementation and mass production improvements.
- Work with Procurement and Quality Teams as needed to develop and meet all safety and quality requirements.
- Assist in resolving Mistake #3 click here manufacturing engineering problems.
- Evaluate and authorize process design changes, specification and drawing releases, and coordination of such activities with customer technical teams.
- Order and outfit line with proper tools.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, Minor: Mechanical Engineering-2002, University of Wisconsin, Madison- GPA: 3.75, Major GPA: 3.75.