999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, 999-999-9999, firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking to continue my management career emphasizing my varied managerial experiences, engineering background, computer expertise and education.
Industrial Engineer, ABC Inc., Nov. 2006 – Jan. 2009
- Time & Motion Mistake #1 click hereStudies.
- Set and Maintain Standards.
- Process Improvements.
- Routings & BOM’s.
- Man & Machine Utilization.
- Tooling & Fixtures.
- Plant Layout.
Industrial Engineer, XYZ Corp., Nov. 2005 – May 2006
- Duties include: working for Continuous Improvement team, developing standard work instructions, participation in Kaizen events, developing master packs for components, performing time studies, plan for every part, and line balancing, costing, updating routings.
- Facilitator of Mistake #2 click hereintegrated cost reduction and member of teams which focuses on reviewing new product design and the assembly process as well as looking at 5S opportunities, line design for multiple models, value stream mapping for the removal of non-value added opportunities and utilizing tools such as talk time and poka-yoke.
- Member of Plant Transition Team which consists of relocating assembly lines to new facility, communicating and supporting engineers with product information and assembly methods, identifying necessary tooling and fixtures for transfer, and helping with new plant layout.
Industrial Engineer, BCD Inc., Aug. 2000 – Aug. 2005
- Provided engineering assistance to operations regarding material handling equipment.
- Recommended process improvements pertaining to ergonomics and efficiency.
- Established and Mistake #3 click here maintained productivity measurement procedures and tools.
- Integrated quality and accuracy system into picking process to validate customer orders.
- Developed maintenance regime for managers and engineers to reference when updating standards.
- Partnered with external consultants to implement productivity measurement system.
- Time and Video study
- Picture aided processes
- Microsoft Excel
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Word
- Plant Management
- JD Edwards and Oracle
- Customer Service
- Cost Control
- Fourth Shift
- Production Scheduling
- Quality Control
- Auto CAD
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering Technology Massachusetts Institute of Technology