999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
HVAC technician where my skills and knowledge can be successfully utilized to enlarge productivity.
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and different computer software.
- PLC program logic control.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY (2006 – 2009)
- Commercial Service Mistake #1 click here repairs and maintenance on all system brands, specializing in controls, zoning systems, wiring diagrams, wiring schematics, and blue prints.
- Certified in startups and service of VRV, S and VRV systems. Specializing in heat recovery and heat pump systems, including diagnostic repairs and installation.
- Performed office tasks including but not limited to, on-call schedules, truck inventory, and fleet maintenance program, ordering and pricing out jobs, parts and conducting meetings and PowerPoint presentations.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY (2002-2006)
Commercial-Residential HVAC Technician
- Ensured adherence to quality expectations and standards; identified, recommended, developed, and implemented new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and, or cost-savings.
- Responded to Mistake #2 click hererepairing of air conditioning, heating systems, refrigeration systems, and electrical systems; installed, relocated, maintained, and performed major or minor repairs.
- Read blueprints, schematic, or wiring diagrams to determine location, size, capacity, and type of component needed to repair the unit.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY (2000 – 2002)
- Responsible 100+ apartments building HVAC equipment.
- Installed, maintained, and troubleshoot.
- Modify and up-date equipment.
- Identified and re mediated conditions requiring repair and improvement.
- Exceptional ability to setting up process for HVAC systems or repair and maintenance of systems that are previously in position.
- Able to install HVAC system by making sure the installation is conducted in compliance with local regulations.
- Able to work as Mistake #3 click herean independent contractor or as an employee.
- Expert in Electrical machinery hydraulic pneumatic.
- Very good in programming for PLC automation RSLOGIX control.
- Air Conditioning & Refrigerant Technology – University of California, San Francisco
certificated level two.