999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
- Analog, digital, and mixed-signal product design from concept to mass production.
- Component eng Mistake #1 click hereineering, cost reduction, and reliability improvement.
- Applications, customer support in electronics, semiconductor industry including cooperation with marketing, sales and failure analysis.
- Hands-on experience with boards, components, and lab equipment.
- Hands-on networking and computer setup experience.
- Background in applied physics and mathematics.
Oscilloscopes signal and function generators, spectrum and logic analyzers, etc.
Or CAD and Cadence, Protel by Altium, View logic (ePD) by Mentor Graphics, simulation tools (Spice), Mat lab, Math CAD, and Microsoft Office.
Mat lab scripts, exposure to C.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Principal Hardware Engineer 2005 – Present
- Redesigned POTS Mistake #2 click here telephone interface that resulted in reduced cost.
- Designed 10x MoCA data bit error reduction through calculated component selection. Used Spice models to target specific noise bands, to obtain wide spectrum noise reduction, resulting in enhanced data integrity.
- Augmented PLD Veri log HDL code to eliminate all ESD sensitivities and all system interruptions.
- Consolidated logic within PLD, resulting in a lower cost product.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Senior Hardware Engineer 04/2000 – 7/2005
- System board and Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA.
- System controller FPGA audio-video disk recorder and trans coder system.
- SDI IO daughter board.
- Gun lock and clock generator board.
- HD Video input board (analog, DV, and SDI) broadcast quality digital Video mixer.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Hardware Engineer 08/1992 – 3/2000
- Designed, brought up and debugged a Switch Fabric board.
- Debug a 1G and Mistake #3 click here 10G EPON PIM card.
- Specified PCB layout specifications for high density of Ser Des at 6.25Gbps.
- Design verification test (DVT) for 160Gbps Switch Fabric board.
EDUCATION AND COURSES
Master of Science in Physics
Bachelor of Science in Physics
Furnished upon request