999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Home phone (999) 999 9999 • mobile 999 999 9999 • e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
A career in environmental management and engineering focusing on continuous improvement and problem solving
Experienced with the application of the requirements of RCRA, CERCLA and SARA, CAA, CWA, NEPA, TSCA, SDWA, and OSHA, State equivalent acts and regulations, DOE Orders pertaining to Environmental Protection, ISO 9000 (Quality) and 14000 (Environmental). This experience includes program management of environmental compliance programs encompassing investigation, characterization, risk assessment, design, audits, pollution prevention; and waste management in both the Public and private sectors, certification as a CHMM and ISO 14000 Lead Auditor.
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 5/2009 – 4/2010
- Environmental Mistake #1 click hereEngineer for an international electronics manufacturing client.
- Chemical Bulk Storage (CBS) and Major Oil Storage Facility (MOSF) Engineer, responsible for all the regulatory responsibilities of the chemical and oil storage tanks on site.
- Site Chemical Coordinator managing all chemical authorizations for client and contractors, MSDS management of 1,000+ MSDSs. Interface with Industrial Hygienists and other Environmental regulatory engineers as necessary. Responsible for work place labeling and OSHA Hazard Communications regulations
- EPA TSCA Coordinator managing all import and export chemical shipments.
- Facilities Response Plan (FRP) and Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Coordinator responsible for the plans, spill response team and training for any oil spill.
- Member of the Site HAZMAT Team and act as Incident Commander as needed.
- Conduct internal chemical, safety and environmental audits.
- ISO 14001 Auditors.
- Write procedures meeting ISO 14001 protocols and Power Point Presentations.
- Conduct fit testing of HAZMAT Team members for SCBA and respirators masks.
- Have worked for the past 18+ years in the EHS department and understand numerous Industrial Hygiene, Safety and Environmental programs.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY 2005 – 2009
Environmental Engineer I and Permitting Engineer
- Develop National Pollution Elimination System (NPDES) and Land Application (ND) Permit Conditions for New & Existing Permit tees.
- Review Engineering Reports, Plans, & Specifications for Industrial Wastewater Treatment and Pretreatment Facilities with a Special Emphasis on Activities Supporting Hudson River Site High Level Waste Tank Farm Closure Construction Permits & Modifications.
- Coordinate with Mistake #2 click here & Review Reports from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Regarding Liquid Waste Topics that May Impact Schedules in Appendix L of the Federal Facilities Agreement (FFA).
- Maintain Awareness of High Level Waste Tank Cleaning Technologies.
- Review High Level Waste Tank Closure Plans & Cleaning Activities.
- Coordinate with other NYDHEC Program Areas on Closure Plans, Including the FFA and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCFA) Programs.
- Continue to Pursue Personal & Professional Development.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 1991 – 1995
- Responsible Mistake #3 click herecontact person for Regional Haze issues for all states within EPA Region IV area.
- Responsible contact person for all matters related to air emission inventories.
EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
B.S., Minerals Engineering, University of New York (1968)
Completed 22 graduate credits with a 3.65 and 4.0 gpa towards an MS- Environmental Engineering at New York State
ISO 14000 Lead Auditors
Institute of Hazardous Materials Management – Certified Hazardous Materials Manager, Master Level