999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999)999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Obtain an engineering position so that I can utilize my supervisory skills as well as my educational background.
ABC Inc Any Town, NY
Environmental Engineer November 08- present
- Administer subsurface investigations including soil and groundwater sampling for petroleum constituents, pesticides, and heavy metals.
- Manage and pr Mistake #1 click hereovide assistance in preparation of over 50 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for properties in Utah, Oregon, Idaho, and Wyoming.
- Conduct asbestos inspections of businesses and private homes and perform duties such as sampling suspect materials and report preparation.
- Perform marketing functions including preparation of proposals and potential client identification.
XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
General Manager, Environmental Engineer August 08-November 08
- Environmental consulting.
- Environmental assessment.
- Air pollution estimation.
- Waste management.
- Determination Mistake #2 click hereof the danger level of the waste.
- Ecology charges computation.
- Contracts, customer service, bookkeeping.
BCD Inc Any Town, NY
Environmental Engineer July 07-September 07
- Air quality professional with background in developing, implementing and managing air quality policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory and corporate requirement regulations for two dairy processing locations.
- Provides guidance in EPA, State, and local air quality rules, regulations, and experience in negotiating and interacting with regulatory agencies.
- Manage and complete permit compliance submittals and applications; obtain business-conscience permits for new or modified facilities including NSR and Title V permits.
- Establish and implement environmental management system (EMS).
- Track and interpret air quality, water, and SPCC regulations and advise management on future potential concerns and issues.
- Interact directly with federal, state, and local officials including but not limited to negotiating permit terms and compliance interpretations to eliminate notices of violation.
- Promote the company’s EH&S philosophy and culture over all business units.
- Review and analyze Mistake #3 click hereresults of air quality and greenhouse gas testing, monitoring, and inspections.
- Management and plan amending of Spill Prevention Counter Control plan (SPCC), Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP).
- Management of hazardous waste generation (Used oil, Universal waste, E-Waste).
- Monitoring contractor’s performance and progress working on projects at the facilities.
- Ensuring that approved projects are carried out in an acceptable and timely manner, and that all regulatory requirements are met, and preparing environmental compliance reports.
Mat lab Visual Basic 6 Microsoft Word Microsoft PowerPoint
AutoCAD Fem lab Microsoft Excel GIS
OTHER RELATED ACTIVITIES
- Trenching and Excavation 2009
- Wastewater Collections “D” License 2010
- New York University
- New York, NY Bachelor of Science, Bios stems Engineering 2006