123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
Reinaldo D. Gooch
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
BSME and MBA educated professional with significant project management and hands on engineering experience. Responsibilities included running projects from concept through manufacturing. Engineering skills emphasized (but not limited to) included project management, stress analysis, finite element analysis, thermal analysis, dynamics, manufacturing, computer aided design (SolidWorks, AutoCAD. Pro E), sheet metal, casting (die, sand, centrifugal), plastic injection molding, and powdered metals, Eight patents were received in the course of this work, six for individual efforts. Project teams I’ve led won national awards for exceptional engineering and have a100% record of on-time on-budget project delivery.
GHI Company, 2008-10
- Evaluated and implemented oxygen sensors tests using applications.
XYZ Corporation, 2006-08
- Worked on vari Mistake #1 click hereous and confidential projects for the Associate Dean
- Provided help with various events such as Engineering Technology Showcase
DEF, Incorporated, 1997–00
- Developed and Mistake #2 click here Re-Engineered various engineering on conventional WLP package and developed new model which delivers great reliability of package under fatigue stresses.
- Introduces polymer core solder ball for great sustainability along with the fan-out type package to protect package against big co-efficient of thermal expansion difference between silicon chip and pcb.
M.B.A. Business Administration New York University 1994
B.S.M.E. Mechanical Engineering University of California 1983
Computer Aided Mistake #3 click hereDesign (SolidWorks 2010, AutoCAD 2008, Pro E), Finite Element Analysis (COSMOS and Simulation 10, ALGOR), C++, HTML, FORTRAN, Microsoft Project Manager, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).