999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed as a Professional Engineer in New Jersey and New York with Wastewater Operator Licenses in New Jersey. Extensive civil engineering experience in the areas of water supply and treatment, wastewater conveyance and treatment, municipal engineering, and the design of subdivision and land development. Skilled in the management of capital program reporting systems including annual budgets of over $70 Million. Led teams of engineers and technicians. Background includes the design of treatment and pumping facilities, the preparation of contract documents and municipal engineering services.
ABC INC, Any Town, NY
Engineering 2008 to 2010
- Provide engineering, design, project management, and construction support on a variety of projects in order to provide for the safe, efficient, and operation.
- Use of demonstrated ability to build effective business relationships.
- Full responsibility Mistake #1 click herefor managing large complex projects and programs including integrated schedules, scopes and budgets.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of projects on-time and on-budget.
- Ability to fully develop project opportunities and perform alternate analysis using economic thinking skills.
XYZ CORP, Any Town, NY
Engineering 2006 to 2007
- As key customer interface, re-established customer confidence which led to a contract request with a key personnel clause for my involvement in the SBIRS program.
- Proposal team leader credited for the capture of one of the largest price contracts in the product line. Developed comprehensive proposal integrated schedule, work breakdown structure and included an integrated risk assessment.
- Led and managed a Mistake #2 click hereteam through the complexity and obstacles of a discontinued product to drive to root cause and corrective action for the recent SBIRS FRB.
- Recognized by the Air Force for mitigating high risks by establishing a cohesive team with identified knowledge transfer strategy and successfully implementing lessons learned.
- Recognized by the Air Force for outstanding support in the resolution of the recent high profile failure and return to flight deliveries.
BCD INC, Any Town, NY
Engineering manager 2005 to 2006
- Implement and maintain a global drawing configuration control system.
- Implement and maintain a global supply chain and materials management system.
- Implement and maintain ISO 9001 quality procedures, processes and manuals to continually improve upon quality assurance, project management, and organizational development.
- Develop 3 new patents and file other patents with 24 claims.
Master of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering, NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering, NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, New York, NY
Professional Engineer – New York
Professional Engineer – New Jersey
click hereTreatment Plant Operator – New Jersey
Public Wastewater Collection System Operator – New Jersey
Certified Municipal Engineer – New Jersey Society of Municipal Engineers
American Water works Association Member
Water Environment Federation Member
New York Society of Municipal Engineers