999 Main Street, Any Town, NY • Home: (999)999-9999 • Cell: 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trained in all areas of Plastics Engineering.
- Skilled at organizing complex projects, defining project priorities, and delegating tasks.
- Self-motivated Mistake #1 click hereand assertive. Proven record of working within a budget.
- Six-Sigma Black Belt Mentor for Major Multinational – Captive Molding Plant.
- Have Green Card to work in US & willing to relocate.
- As a Black Belt Mentor, successfully implemented Six Sigma in a large Injection Molding Plant resulting in reduction of scrap to less than 1% and increase in productivity by 20%+.
- Successfully implemented plastic Product Design, Mold Design, Material Selection, Process Selection and Machinery Specification, based on customer requirements for products in Furniture, Medical, Thin Wall Containers, Automotive, Appliance, Electronics, Housewares, Writing Instruments.
- Technologies Mistake #2 click hereutilized included – Precision Injection Molding, Gas Assisted Injection Molding, Two Component Injection Molding, Sandwich Molding, Injection-Compression Molding, Co-Injection Molding, Strap and Profile Extrusion, Co-extrusion & Blow Molding.
- Marketing of Select Machinery and Technologies – From $0.5 M/yr in 1997 to over 5M/yr today.
- Experienced in New Technologies like Gas Assisted Molding, Steam Molding, Zipper Profile Extrusion, PET Strapping, Robots for Injection Molding Machinery & Multilayer PET Pre forms.
- Process Optimization, DOE and Control plan for Injection Molding using DMAIC Six Sigma Techniques.
1/10 – present: CA Engineering Quality – ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
- Served as a liaison between engineering and production line.
- Inspected Transformers from design stage to production line based on design and customer requirements as follows:
- Transformer Core Cutting Inspection.
- Transformer Coil Winding Inspection.
- Transformer Winding Assembly Inspection.
- Tanking Inspection.
- Transformer Testing Inspection.
- Daily production meeting presence and issue follow-up coordinate point of engineering NCR’s.
8/08–12/09: Engineering Intern – XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
- Hands-on exposure to outside planning engineering tasks, including fttp engineering design, issuing of work prints, working on municipality agreements, project management, osp management duties, correcting print errors. Hands-on implementation of various engineering task like assigning of port numbers to hubs and deciding which terminals are appropriate for each orders placed.
- Field work experience working with contract engineers to bring fiber optics and other telecom services.
- Ensuring quality control (qc)
- Checking telecom Mistake #3 click hereterminals, splicer, conduit and molding.
- Assist engineering managers in meeting the team’s corporate objectives.
- Excelled in filling in for network engineers on vacation with great ease.
7/07 – 8/08: Engineering Management, BCD Inc – Any Town, NY
- Established and managed multiple engineering organizations of engineers and technicians that supported several 24/7 semiconductor manufacturing lines.
- Motivated employees by empowerment and coaching skills.
- Served as Project Manager for successful transfer and qualification of 32 products, representing annual revenues in excess of $50 million, into alternate manufacturing facilities. Project, including various process technologies and complex analog modules, was completed in less than nine months without customer interruption.
- Implemented structured process controls, standards and improvement methods, resulting in significantly reduced product variability.
1986, University of New York, New York, NY
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (MSME) with Plastics Engineering
1983, S.P. College of Engineering, New York University, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
Professional Technical and Management Courses Attended:
- Six Sigma DMAIC Black Belt Training
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- C-Mold Introductory Seminar
- Plastics Design Workshops and Lectures
- Ultrasonic Assembly Technical Workshop
- Plastic Part Design For Economical Injection Molding
- 2004-2006, President, Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE), India
- Active Member of All India Plastic Manufacturer’s Assn(AIPMA), SPE, Organization of Plastic Processors of India(OPPI) ,Tool & Gauge Manufacturers Association (TAGMA )
- Senior Member of SPE (USA) – 20 years
- Presented technical papers at over 10+ Conferences in last 3 years on Gas Assisted Molding and Two Platen Injection Molding.
- Provided Training to Faculty at CIPET (Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology) on Gas Assisted Injection Molding Technology