999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Engineering Management Experience
Engineering Management, ABC Company July 2009 ~ Present
- Structured and maintained tracking documentation for Specification Deviations, Design Instruction Decision Forms, Requests for Information, Field Change Request Forms, Design Change Notifications and Plot Plan Change Notifications.
- Compiled discipline information for Weekly and Monthly project status reporting for Senior Management and Client
- Coordinated Mistake #1 click hereSpace Planning, Coordinating Employee Office Moves, Monthly Space Usage Reporting, and Maintain Project Floor plans using AutoCAD 2004.
- Schedule and Scribe 3D Electronic Model Review Sessions and Maintain Model Review Comment Logs.
- Format Documents in accordance with Client Requirements
- Assist Engineering Managers as needed
Engineering Management, XYZ Corporation July 2006 ~ June 2009
- Managed the development and implementation of a new manufacturing and assembly project for the transport vehicle total revenue 10 million in sales.
- Managed the Mistake #2 click hereProgramming and Engineering for the new project from prototype to production in six months – 150 parts, 1 million in annual revenue
- Established and implemented quick change tooling for pallets and interchangeability
- Developed standardized NC documents to aide in the set up and operation of machining centers
- Established schedules for programming and engineering to meet customer delivery dates
Engineering Management, DEF, Incorporated June 2004 ~ July 2006
- Led a team of supplier, customer and organization personnel to quickly resource a supplier component, in order to avoid a GM assembly plant shutdown.
- Created an annual timeline graphic that organized department management tasks such as capital projects, budgeting, and audits.
- Expanded the Mistake #3 click herebusiness to heavy truck customers with hubs and air disc brake rotor.
- Created a web-based system for convenient access to Quality Management Documents. Created batch file to maintain local copy of remote documents for fast access.
- Streamlined the reduction of engineering labor data to extract hours that could be allocated to capitalized projects for tax reduction.
Computer Skill & Language
– MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
– Fluent in Korean
US Permanent Resident
New York University, New York, NY Feb. 2000
Master Degree of Electrical Engineering