999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Highly motivated Biomedical Engineering graduate seeking a full time position in the medical device industry with interest in engineering project management in order to develop professional engineering skills
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
Engineering & Operations Administrative Manager January 2009 – August 2009
- Promoted to Engineering & Operations Administrative Manager. Reported directly to Vice President of Engineering & Operations.
- Manage and sup Mistake #1 click hereervise Data Services Department.
- Worked and Collaborated with IT department on designing a program for the field engineers to complete and submit their Field Service Reports.
- Served as a liaison in the absence of the Engineering & Operations Vice President.
- Provided Administrative Support to Field Service, Technical Support, Safety and Training, & Operations.
- Attended all Engineering & Operations weekly meetings and reported back to Vice President.
- Assembled and maintained Annual Field Service Training schedule. Coordinated all aspects of training to include; scheduling, preparation of training materials, travel accommodations, and special needs of engineers travelling to corporate for training.
- Assembled and maintained a Field Safety Report Card. Responsible for working directly with Field Management on the completion and submittal of all required FE site safety audits, monthly safety training rosters, Safety mishap reports and follows up FE site Safety audits as applicable.
- Maintained online required safety training and required customer reading to ensure Field Staff completed annual safety training.
- Set up and maintained an FE tool calibration rotation with an outside vendor to ensure all calibration requirements were met for safety and accuracy.
- Set up and maintained an FE safety glove calibration program to ensure gloves were calibrated on time and safe for field use.
- Approved all Purchase Orders and worked with vendors on the repair and purchase of calibrated tools and gloves.
- Instrumental in the decision and purchase of all Arc Flash suits for Field Service Staff.
- Reviewed monthly GL accounts for Engineering & Operations department for accuracy and reported any discrepancies to Vice President of Engineering and Operations and worked with accounting department to clean up errors.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining annual department budgets.
- Added to the company’s first Quality Management Team in November of 2009. Worked with all departments within the organization to document and flow chart procedural processes.
- Organized and wrote Quality Management training program and quizzes for the entire organization to prepare for an ISO Quality Program Audit. Assisted auditor during processes and worked with departments to improve departmental procedures as suggested or required.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY November 2009- Present
Product Engineering Specialist
- Responsible to plan and execute product development projects for shingle connectors. Lead connector design projects, from generating new concepts through prototyping, modeling, verification testing, and final validations.
- Remain focal point between the external connector supplier, third party consultants, rating and regulatory agencies (e.g. UL, IEC, NEC) and internal teams (commercial, business and R&D).
- Key member of the Mistake #2 click herereliability team which executes accelerated life aging tests and analyses to understand and improve long term reliability of product with respect to performance and safety.
- Validated and launched first generation connectors for XYZ’s shingles.
- Qualified first generation connectors by meeting requirements set forth by UL and IEC as well as meeting XYZ’s internal reliability targets through comprehensive accelerated and non-accelerated testing programs implemented by both the supplier and in-house.
- Achieved UL1703 certification in which all connector safety requirements were met.
- Developed innovative engineering solutions for several performance and reliability issues. Recognized for significant contribution in innovation and filed multiple patents.
- Led manufacturing team in implementing lean manufacturing utilizing statistical process control, quality systems, and continuous improvement tools. Achieved product (connector) and production cost reduction targets before execution of volume production and launch.
- Developed and launched quality control systems for raw material certification and in-process verification. Implementation of these systems helped improve yield by 10 %.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
Director – Wireless Networks Systems Engineer November 2007 – December 2008
- Developed 3G and 4G product roadmap and architectural evolution strategy to facilitate new business opportunities.
- Developed cost effective capacity engineering models for UMTS, CDMA, LTE and WIMAX customers.
- Achieved synergy by Mistake #3 click herecreating core teams on traffic engineering resulting in 20% cost reduction.
- Improved CSAT by 22% across major US customers by exceeding performance and capacity commitments.
- Achieved highest retention rate in R&D thru re-training in emerging wireless technologies.
- Increased on-time project delivery, quality by more than 30 percent by developing and implementing team accountability, performance standards and project goals.
FDA Regulation • Design of Medical Device • Controls and Systems • Basic Russian
• Fluent Spanish • LABVIEW • Solid Works • @ RISK Palisade • MATLAB • Microsoft Project, Outlook, Word, Excel
New York A&M University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science Biomedical Engineering GPA: 2.8
Bioinstrumentation Track with focus in Engineering Project Management May 2010