999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
Over 10 years of solid Mechanical Engineering experience in the areas of metalworking, production and welding technologies and complex engineering processes. I have also acquired experience in other engineering disciplines throughout my career. Some technical skills include:
- 10 years experience with Pro, ENGINEER 3D CAD system including sheet metal and computer aided manufacturing modules.
- 5 years experience with Solid works and Inventor 3D CAD systems.
- 5 years experience using Auto CAD 2D CAD system.
- Experience in Mistake #1 click heredeveloping mechanical, thermal and flow simulations using ANSYS and Pro, MECHANICA CAE software.
- Used LORENTZ 2D electromagnetic, electrostatic analysis and particle trajectory simulation software.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Open Office.org productivity suites including several project management applications.
- Experience with Oracle Business Applications ERP and MRP suite.
- Extensive training in ISO 9000:2000 quality procedures and processes
ABC Inc. June 2007 to February 2010
Any Town, NY
- Engineering Design & Management of Commercial and Industrial Projects.
- Mechanical & Electrical Design & system design calculation for Design & Build Projects; from conceptual to detail, including documentation, drawings and specifications preparation.
- Follow up with Architects, Client’s, and consultants for design coordination and compliance.
- Periodic Site visit to check Design Conformance & monitor progress.
- Review and Consultation on Commercial Project Utilities and Mechanical Systems.
- Value Engineering & Life cycle .
XYZ Corp. February 2005 to June 2007
Any Town, NY
- Manufacturing engineering lead, responsible for management of engineering teams.
- Execute, transition, and scale from engineering validation builds to high volume production ramp.
- Conduct early Mistake #2 click hereproduct design feasibility, tolerance stack up, and manufacturability studies, working in conjunction with Industrial and Product design to feed back data and influence design changes.
- Identify and establish quality, cost, timing, yield, and capacity targets in line with program requirements.
- Develop and specify enclosure materials, finishes, and critical dimension requirements.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER AND DESIGNER
BCD Inc. August 2001 to December 2004
Any Town, NY
- Define assembly and fabrication process in production. Engineering validation testing, static and dynamic FEA analysis, thermal CFD analysis, tolerance analysis and the use of CAD tools such as Pro, E and Icepack.
- Provide technical Mistake #3 click heresupport to customers in satisfying their requirement and establishing an adequate specification. Expertise and proficiency with Pro, Engineer, Auto Cad & 2D, 3D for sheet metal, plastic design and layout work on electronic and mechanical packaging.
- Provide engineering release that includes PCB layout concept, assembly drawings and Parts List.
- Hands-on experience in working with vendors to diagnose and resolve production problems. Liaison with local and overseas vendors to manufacture products.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Texas A&M University, College Station
Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 2002
In addition to my technical skills, I am an active member of the following organizations:
- American Association of Mechanical Engineers