Any Town, NY 99999
A Mechanical Engineering position in a design or manufacturing company.
Hands-on Mechanical Engineer with experience in Design, Product Development and Manufacturing Machine Design including mechanical design, tooling, testing, analysis, and introducing products into manufacturing.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2006 – 2008
Mechanical Engineer & Project Manager
- Established standardized documents and procedures and standard formats of fabrication drawings.
- Developed and Mistake #1 click hereimplemented QA systems, which included development of QA documents. Decreased defective products 99% and saved cost of material and labor.
- Contained project costs by managing cost flows, balance of payments, and change orders; implemented Materials Requirements Planning.
- Trained new designers in using Auto CAD and expanded their design knowledge.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2004 – 2006
- Responsible for mechanical design and analysis.
- Design, document and sustain all physical aspects of product line by generating 3D CAD files, drawings and BOMs.
- Perform thermal Mistake #2 click hereanalysis and design using CFD software and empirical test methods.
- Work with Compliance Engineers to ensure emissions compliance of products.
- Interface with vendors to ensure manufacturability of designs.
- Define mechanical footprint for PCB designs.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2000-2004
- Design mechanical Mistake #3 click heresystems to support, anchor, relieve weight and secure stone panel to new or existing structural frame building.
- Estimating, shop drawing, and project coordination.
EDUCATION & ASSOCIATIONS
Mechanical Engineering, Indiana University, Bloomington
Cad Training: Auto CAD, Inventor, Solid Works
Project Management training