Ph: 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a position in software development and testing where I can utilize my academic training, design skills and problem solving skills.
- Around 10 years experience in analysis, design, development, testing of embedded applications using DSP and RISC processors, C, C++ and embedded development tools and PC based client and server applications.
- Good understanding of embedded software design and development.
- Good working knowledge of C, C++, and MAT LAB based software development.
- Good knowledge Mistake #1 click hereof manual testing and Quality processes.
- Good knowledge in Functional, Integration, System and Regression Testing
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and good interpersonal skills
- Expert skills in using Version Control Systems & Code Bug Tracking systems.
- Strong background in signal processing, numerical analysis and probability theory.
- Hands on experience in using signal generators and simulators & emulators.
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications(BSEE)
- Quick learner and team player
Work Authorization Status:
Green Card (Eligible to work for any employer in USA)
Programming Languages : C,C++,PERL, HTML, MATLAB
Operating System : Windows 2000 and XP, Linux, Unix
RTOS : Embedded Linux, VxWorks, ThreadX
DSP Processors : ADSP 218x
RISC and Micro Processors : ARM7, 8051
Version Control, tracking : CVS, SVN, Bug zilla, trac
Tools : MATLAB,Code Composer Studio, IAR work bench IDE
Microsoft Visual Studio, MS office suite.
Networking : TCP and IP protocol stack, LAN and WAN
Relevant Course Work : Computer Architecture, C & Data Structures, Embedded
systems Design, Computer Networks & Protocols, Micro processors and Interfacing, Operating Systems.
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY Nov 2007 – June 2009
Embedded Software Engineer
- Responsible for software requirement analysis, and developed use cases by using UML models and Rational Rose Enterprise tool
- Responsible for software detail design, implementation, and testing the real-time control subsystem components.
- Conducted software detail design, and code and unit test review meeting.
- Applied design patterns in the designs, such as Message Factory pattern, Publish-Subscribe pattern, and State pattern.
- Performed unit Mistake #2 click here testing by using Para soft tool, provided test cases, unit test plan, and followed common coding standards.
- Integrated and tested the control components.
- Provided technical guidance for peers, and provided technical comments in the peer-design reviews.
- Maintained, improved, and tested the existing codes in the ICV foundation classes, such as TCP sockets classes, UDP socket classes, CAN bus classes, I and O discrete classes, and control nodes.
- Used Wire Shark tool to monitor data passing over Ethernet, and used Para soft tool to performed unit testing.
- Designed, implemented and tested test-driver programs for the individual control components.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY June 2009 – Jan 2010
Jr. Embedded Software Engineer
- Designs, modifies, and develops software application components for displays, controls, and systems.
- Worked on multitasking system.
- Experience working with low level control processing (Interrupts, Timers, Digital I and O), serial communication protocols (RS232) with RTOS.
- Working with OEM Controls proprietary Real Time Operating System.
- Team Member in development of communication protocol.
- Experience with board level support.
- Write some scripts (shell scripts) to support production.
- Use subversion repository as version control system to keep the track of software development.
- Use Trac for software project management.
- Use Code warrior for software development with HC08 processor.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY March 2010 – June 2010
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Created a sophisticated yet easy to use Windows-like Graphical User Interface for the embedded PC based control system that enables machine operators to rapidly program and run jobs.
- Designed new Mistake #3 click hereaxis boards using Hitachi 8 bit microcontroller technology and develop real-time device drivers for these Hitachi based axis boards utilizing C and Assembly languages.
- Networked the axis boards to the embedded PC system using a fault-tolerant RS232 Master and Slave network designed to function reliably in hostile industrial environments.
STRENGTHS & ABILITIES:
- Strong Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Excellent Analytical skills with technical background
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications Engineering.
University of California, Los Angeles
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACHIEVEMENTS:
References: Available upon request