999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
Senior Software Engineer and Embedded Software Engineer
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
An efficient, dedicated senior software engineering professional with extensive experience in distributed process controls. Background spans the entire software development cycle. Able to adapt quickly to new languages, technical skills and new business environments while completing assignments with timeliness and accuracy as priorities. A people person with a strong focus on helping others learn the basics, working as a team, and being considered an asset of a company.
- Technical Lead
- Software Development
- C and C++
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Policy and Procedures
- Leadership Skills
- Customer Service
- Team Building and Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Observation Skills
- Goal Setting
ABC Inc – Embedded Software Engineer 2007-2010
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click heredeveloping software.
- Responsible for developing the system architecture, video codec, and system control.
XYZ Corp – Embedded Software Engineering Intern 1999-2007
- Working in applications of motion control, image capture and processing, computer vision and human-machine interaction.
- Implement, and test device drivers, algorithms, and analytical tools using C, C++, and Python for these applications.
- Calibration and testing of sensors.
BCD Inc – Embedded Software Test Engineer 1998-1999
- Supported Software Test Engineers in the execution of software tests to test plans to meet product requirements for software function per the customer’s specifications.
- Coordinated Mistake #2 click heresoftware testing with Customer Software Development Engineering, Customer Software Project Management, and Customer Software Requirements Engineering to meet customer specification requirements.
- Supported Software Test Engineers in the coordination with Electrical Systems integration of customer software to hardware for final product function, validation, and launch to meet customer requirements.
- Interfaced with Mechanical Engineers, Microelectronics Assembly, Electronics Assembly, Final Assembly, Applied Materials, and Quality Departments to support the execution of Electrical Engineering products into applications.
University of California, San Diego – M.S., Computer Science
University of California, Los Angeles – B.S., Computer Science
Languages & Tools:
- ROSCOE O and S, Mistake #3 click here RPF, JCL, DCL, Pascal, C, BASIC Z80 Assembler, 8051 Assembler, PC and S-DOS, dBASEIII, Clipper, JOVIAL, Code Composer, Clear Case, Tele logic, Doors, Microsoft Office Professional, Microsoft Project, IBM PC Visio modeling tools.
- Completed courses in HTML, XML, C, C++, Java and Object Oriented Analysis & Design.