999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
A Management position that will effectively utilize acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment to excellence. Desire a position with career growth potential.
DEVELOPMENT LANGUAGES, TOOLS, ENVIRONMENTS
C, C++, Perl, Assembly, PSpice, VHDL, Verilog, XML, JSON, SingleStep Debugger, GDB and ClearCase
Platform and Applica Mistake #1 click heretions: EDK Design Tools, Mentor Graphics, ModelSim, Quicksim, Xilinx
Project Navigator, Design Architecture, MATLAB, Windows
XP,2000,98, Dreamweaver , Linux and SSH
Processors: MC68HC12, MC68000, 8085 and 8086
Digital PCB Design, FPGA Design
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY July 2005 – present
Embedded Software, Hardware Engineer
- I was a member of a team that designed and implemented Active Protection System. I also worked on processing and debugging the sampled data by using DSP techniques.
- I designed the main communication link between the system and a user using by creating a GUI. GUI is sophisticated enough to generate a plot and record real time data.
- I designed several peripheral PCBs using Or CAD Capture and Layout.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY January 2005– June 2005
Senior Embedded Engineer
- Designed single phase and three phase power meter calibration test jig for production.
- Wrote C .NET applications to debug and calibrate production devices.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY May 2003– January 2005
Lead Senior Embedded System Engineer
- Developed software and hardware embedded systems for fuel management, injection, and system monitoring from inception to manufacturing.
- Developed a Linux based system with GUI interface on an ARM platform for coordinating engine monitoring both locally and remotely.
- Included engine Mistake #2 click heremapping algorithms, sensor drivers, and signal processing of a large sensor network using multiplex ADC and PWM.
- Coded the industrial standard modbus protocol to integrate exiting PLC modules with proprietary engine management devices including ignition and injection without interfering with time sensitive algorithms.
- Integrated GPRS system for remote monitoring of power plant sites across USA.
- Collaborated on the design of an Enterprise storage medium and national support network.
- Implemented designs using Open source compilers, debuggers and other tools.
- Used DVM, Oscilloscopes, and Logic Analyzers to diagnose hardware designs.
- Developed testing scripts of the communication stacks and Linux application.
Master of Science May 2006
Electrical and Computer Engineering GPA: 3.75
University of California Santa Barbara, CA
click hereEngineering June 2003
Electrical and Electronics Engineering GPA: 3.75
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, MN
Embedded Systems, Microprocessor Based Systems, Digital Computing and Networking, Computer Architecture, Applications of Random Processes, Digital Signal Processing, Advanced Networking.
- Available upon request