999 Main Street, Any Town, NY • Phone: 999-999-9999 • E-mail: email@example.com
Working experience in manufacturing and management consulting. Teaching experience in modeling and simulation. M.S. in Industrial Engineering with a Straight A grade. Paper published on a successful project management experience. Software proficiency in Excel (developer level), PowerPoint, SAS, JMP, Minitab, Matlab, Visio, Arena, AutoCAD (Certified drafter since 2006).
Jul ‘08 – Aug ‘09
Senior Electronic Design Engineer, ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Developed structured design schedules for electronic development.
- Implemented Mistake #1 click heredesign platforms dedicated to international product development.
- Provided New Product Introduction requirement schedules for Marketing, Sales and Production
- Designed controllers, RF & communication interface devices, interface hardware and electronic product testing stations
- Utilized C, C++, and VB, assembly associated Emulators and PLC ladder logic programming for product platforms.
- Utilized AutoCAD, Solid works, Altium, Orcad, Pcad and Protel CAD packages for product development.
- Design implementation of UL, CE, FM, ATEX, SCC, IECEx and MID International Directives including EMI, EMC compliance standards.
- Extensive experience with Requirement, Specification, Design and Qualification documentation.
- Utilized SAP, Great Plaines, BOM’s and cost worksheet tools.
- Developed technical training sessions, system integration presentations and sales presentations for customers and intercompany sales representatives.
- Provided field commissioning, product integration support and product solution support for customers.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Project Manager, Visio, Excel, Access with VB programming, Great Plains and SAP.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified and implemented in design strategy.
Jan ‘08 – June ‘08
Staff Electronic Design Engineer, XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Implemented micro architecture, RTL coding, logic synthesis, and re-timing.
- Wrote 30+ constrained & randomized tests in System Verilog to ensure coverage.
- Test planning, Mistake #2 click heretest bench development, test regression, and coverage review.
- Wrote 90+ direct test cases for block and system level verification and validation.
- Debugged test failures from RTL, test cases and test bench.
- Re-usability in mind. E.g. Created new function block test bench, and its test cases were reusable in existing system setup.
Aug ‘07 – Dec ‘07
Electronics Engineer for BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Designing fixtures for the production of CAP (Caution Advisory Panel) units, amplifier units, and fuel indicator units for helicopters. Provide fault down procedures, writing Operation Manual for ATE systems on which the acceptance of mentioned units is done. Training technicians to develop advance troubleshooting skills.
- Design of precision, Mistake #2 click here 0.1%, current source to test and characterize RTD and LLD thermistors in the temperature range of -55 degree C up to +70 degree C for BCD, Inc.
- Testing the variety of fuel probes for different kind of aircrafts, modifying PCB’s, trying to eliminate trimmers, make them more reliable.
- Evaluated E-CAD existing software in the market and selected one for the company. The selected one was Altium Designer 6.7. Reverse engineered De-Icer unit for possible production, and the PCB design was done with Altium.
- Converted existed PCB’s to Altium files.
Aug ’07 – Apr ‘10
Master of Science (M.S.) in Industrial & Systems Engineering, State University of New York
- Grade: Straight A (3.83 and 4.0) with full scholarship support
Sep ’03 – June ‘07
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Materials Science, New York University, New York, NY
- Two-time scholarship winner
- Captain of department debate team with several rewards, secretary of Public Affairs in Student Government
- Independent study on the economic factors in capital investment
- A decision support system providing optimum public transportation routing in New York
- A statistical study on the determinants of “feels-like” temperature with Design of Experiments(DOE)
- SAS analysis – principal component, factor, cluster, discriminant, logistic regression, canonical correlation, ANOVA and MANOVA
- Mat lab programming – linear programming, Artificial Neuron Network (ANN) programming
- Power Excel developer – VBA programming, macros, spreadsheet simulation
- Simulation with Mistake #3 click here Arena; statistical analysis with JMP, Minitab; programming with VB; charting with Visio (four years’ experience)
- GE Coach Training on Change Acceleration Process & Work-Out, experience training & coaching other employees
- Organized and made over 150 business presentations in the past two years
- Certified AutoCAD drafter since 2006
Probability And Statistics (A), Simulation Modeling & Analysis (A), Designing of Experiments and DOE (A), Applied Multivariate Analysis (A-), Applied Soft Computing (A-), Quality Assurance (A-)