1111 Bumpy Blvd
Sunny, FL, 34523
I aspire to obtain a challenging position as an entry-level Engineer in a firm where I can make use of my engineering knowledge and expertise in the development and growth of the organization. I have excellent communication, leadership and inter-personal skills which will help in the progress of the organization.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, ANSYS, AutoCAD 3D and AutoCAD Map 3D 2010.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to operate Mistake #1 click hereMicrosoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access).
- Efficient management and organizational skills.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Open-minded and able to work with complex projects and fast paced environments.
- Self motivated to learn new technologies, a team player and hard worker.
ABC Engineering, 2007
- Utilized AutoCAD Program to draw details and blueprints for architecture
- Able to meet job deadlines
- Carried out plans in a team environment – Team member
- Followed company rules and policies
- Fulfilled assignments to draw architectural details
- Photographed job sites, traveled to job site took photos of job progress and anticipated future needs
- Courier blue prints delivery to the jobsite
DEF Engineering and Design, 2004-2007
- Met with clients to determine scope of project and discuss terms and schedule.
- Designed, adapted, or updated plans according to client need.
- Tracked, scheduled, assigned, and reviewed jobs from preliminary to finals.
- Reviewed and Mistake #2 click hereupdated plans for compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Reception duties as needed, including answering phones, taking payments, and contacting couriers.
- Prepared base house plans for production, customizing base plans for specific buyers.
- Created and reviewed site plans for homes and pools.
- Prepared presentation floor plan and elevation drawings for use by various departments.
GHI Corporation, 2001-2004
- Prepared complete drawing packages for Request for Specials. .
- Designed pneumatic cylinders based on customer specifics,
- Created Solid Mistake #3 click hereModels for cylinder families and maintained Vault
- Worked with Customer Claims to retrofit cylinders sent in from field
- Provided customer service to internal as well as external customers.
- Worked alongside sales team to deliver finished product to external
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
Bachelor of Science: Civil Engineering