999 Main Street, Any Town, NY ● Primary: (999) 999-9999 ● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Engineer in Information Technology
Accomplished Computer Engineer with demonstrated ability to analyze business requirements and create effective technical solutions applicable to diverse industries. Possess extensive technical and analytical experience. Excellent communicator, who focuses on building strong client relationships. Strong leader who possesses superior team working skills, maximizing individual productivity and creating cohesive team environments. Ability to manage projects and see technology deployment through to successful completion on time and within budget.
- Program and Project Management
- Networking Expertise
- Anti-Malware Mistake #1 click here Expertise
- Cross Platform Hardware Support
- Microsoft Specialist
- Programming Skills
- Large and Small Scale Deployment
- Dell and HP Hardware Specialist
- Relationship Building
2009 to Present ABC Inc Hardware Engineer
- Designed and analyzed RF and SRAM (schematic and layout) which involved floor plan, routing, timing and area and power optimization, and back-end verification.
- Designed a RF design that was a compilation of macros in which each macro was composed of a CAM block, RF blocks, parity error logic, comparators and status logic check.
- Worked on an Mistake #2 click hereSRAM latch based design which implemented redundancy and shifter logic.
- Created RF margin templates for different phase of read and write.
- Delivered a bypass FIFO—incremental, memory status, address state— memory, and participated as FIFO timing and design lead for the group.
- Delivered control and data path block design using in-house block composition.
2008 to 2009 XYZ Corp Hardware Engineer
- Responsible for the administration, operation, and configuration management of 100 network switches and routers.
- Responded to reported anomalies and led the investigations that resulted in corrective actions that were performed with little to no impact to on-going operations.
- Work duties included supporting network design, implementation, testing, 24×7 phone support, anomaly resolution.
- Responsible for procuring hardware for assigned projects.
- Successfully delivered an Intrusion Detection System Architecture to meet Security requirements.
- Designed and developed a network lab to help with training and off-site and scenario testing.
2007 to 2008 BCD Inc Hardware Engineer
- Performed hardware bring-up on numerous assemblies.
- Produced new circuit designs, including schematic capture, in compliance with corporate SOP.
- Designed a FFT-based waveform modulator in accordance with system requirements.
- Integrated HDL subsystems with other hardware and software system interfaces.
- Integrated custom signal processing boards with multiple commercial octal-cores, single-board computers.
- Verified signal compliance with XAUI specification via eye-diagram analysis on high speed Digital Signal Analyzer.
- Implemented Mistake #3 click here the HDL for Serial Rapid IO interface and assisted software with optimization of communications performance.
- Verified interoperability between custom IP with commercial vendor’s Serial Rapid IO implementation.
- Worked with layout technician and shipping department to fabricate and assemble custom designs.
- Maintained bills of materials.
- Presented designs during external customer design reviews.
- Designed and implemented control logic for a high power RF transmit and receive controller.
- Coordinated with numerous subcontractors during system integration process.
- Debugged hardware using standard lab equipment e.g., Digital Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, Signal Analyzers.
Associate in Networking – Johns Hopkins University.