CELL: 999 999 9999 • HOME: 999 999 9999 • EMAIL: email@example.com
- 6 years of IT experiences (desktop support, software support, administration, software coding)
- Business school graduate degree (M.S. MIS, Univ of New York; B.S. EE)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks
- Self-motivated Mistake #1 click hereand team player
- Strong language and communication skills
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 2007/7 – 2010/5
- Created an automated program to output a file a list of points sent to two different systems for communication link.
- Developed a timer Mistake #2 click hereapplication that allows the user to enter multiple point information within a DataGrid utilizing a countdown timer on a user form.
- Designed a winforms program to extract database information from Microsoft Access and output select information to Microsoft Excel
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY, 2006/7 – 2007/6
- Delivered exceptional technical customer support; maintained company’s ecommerce website and servers.
- Developed and Mistake #3 click here implemented process efficiencies including:
- Reduced time spent by 83% through automation of database access for customer service.
- Improved traffic to website: conceived and added new features.
BCD Inc., 2004 – 2006
- Installed, repaired, maintained, and upgraded desktop and notebook computers; performed maintenance on printers and scanners.
- Participated in on-site training sessions.
- Attended IT forums, conferences, and networking events.
- M.S. Management Information System, University of New York, 2006; GPA 4.0/4.0
- B.S. Electric and Electronic Engineering, New York Polytechnic University, NY, 1995; GPA 3.5/4.0