Cell: (555) 555-5555
PROCESS, PROCESS DEVELOPMENT CHEMICAL ENGINEER
An enthusiastic and self-motivated Process Engineer with fifteen years of experience in product and process development
- Hands-on, multi-disciplinary chemical engineer
- Extensive experience in low and high volume manufacturing from prototype to customer validated finished product
- Excellent analytical and troubleshoot skills to optimize manufacturing processes
- Successfully developed efficient manufacturing process for several new commercial products for example DVD, Blu-Ray and e-Nose Aqua chemical sensor
- Designed and Mistake #1 click hereconstructed various test and automation process equipments (i.e. automated vapor, gas delivery apparatus to simulated and record controlled chemical exposures for nanocomposite array chemical sensors and automated photoresist spinner coater)
- Effective team collaboration and training with operations and R&D personnel
- Interfaced with suppliers, technical experts, and contract manufacturers
ABC Corporation (July 2005 – April 2010)
Senior Process Engineer
- Launched 5 new successful business programs into future automotive programs including APQP and PPAP development for customers including Gage R&R, Capability Studies, Dimensional Layout Report, Supplement K, PFMEA along with other Customer Specific Requirements
- Leading role for ISO, TS16949 program including Management Reviews and Internal Audits
- Improved customer complaint resolution including in depth analysis of problems utilizing the 8D methodology and team approach.
- Warranty Service Specialist when customers require support on warranty claims.
- Supplier development to improve incoming product quality and reports.
- Develop work instructions following Toyota Production System and Kaizen techniques for implementing waste reduction and improvement activities including use of Kanban system and Poke yoke error proofing.
- Create Quality Mistake #2 click hereAlerts to communicate customer problems to all employees.
- Review Customer Specific Requirements and make decisions how to fulfill
DEF Consulting (1998 – 2004)
Chemical Process Engineer
- The efficient and safe operation of the following chemical processes: 1)Tungsten
Hexafluoride (WF6), 2)the electrolytic cell production of Fluorine gas,
3)Hydrogen reduction of Ammonia Paratungsten, and 4)Waste water treatment.
- Engineered process and procedural improvements. Supervisor of up to nine
chemical operators, on three shifts. Scheduled manpower for production, process
control, and troubleshooting. Trained operators in process operations and plant
GHI, Inc. (1995 – 1998)
- Key participant on team for the installation, validation of equipment to manufacture as well as package Megestrol Acetate (a multi-million dollar product)
- Planned, Executed capital projects from design to construction phase.
- Installation of new Mistake #3 click herecoating suite which included installation of ductwork for Hi-Coater and Accela-Cota Air Handlers, process and utility piping, mezzanine work surfaces, floor & wall surface coatings and floor drains.
- Expansion of facility in code with cGMP as well as OSHA regulations to install process equipment such as Glatt, Water System, etc.
- Developed, Executed validation of process equipment after installation is complete. (IQ, OQ)
- Developed, Executed validation of packaging equipment after installation is complete. (IQ, OQ)
- Composed and implemented standard operation and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Acted as a liaison between engineering, maintenance, & manufacturing departments.
- Relay Ladder Logic (PLC), Microsoft Office Tools, LabVIEW, MATLAB, SolidWorks
- Microbalance, Quartz Crystal Microbalance, Stylus Thickness Profiler (Dektak, Tencor), Ellipsometer, Interferometer, AFM, SEM, Optical Microscope, UV-Vis Spectrophometer, Viscometer, Oscilloscope
- Programmable Logic Controller, Mass Flow Controller, Rotary Vacuum Pump, Stepper & Servo Motor, Power Supply (DC), Step Down Transformer (AC), BioJet Quanti (non-contract droplet dispenser), AirJet (spray dispenser), BioMek 2000 (pipette liquid dispenser)
- OSHA Hazardous Communications Standards, OSHA Respiratory Protection, Dangerous Goods Transport (DOT, IATA), Hazardous Waste Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
American Chemical Society, Member since 1994
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, California State University