999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999.999.9999 • email@example.com
Extensive engineering experience in quality, manufacturing, research and development. Proven ability to effectively prepare new or improved quality assurance procedures and policies, as well as effectively use ISO 9001 and AS9100 aerospace standards implementation. Background includes standard materials and processes specifications, familiar with ANSI Y14.5M, aircraft and engine manuals. Displays superb conduct, and team player ability. Formerly held Security Clearance
ABC INC, Any Town, NY 11/2009 – Present
Aerospace Observer & Quality Inspector
- Tested material Mistake #1 click here temperature and time elapsed before and during mixing process.
- Accepted or rejected materials based on specifications.
- Used measuring tools including tape measures, calipers, and gages to ensure final product met customer specifications.
- Operated saw to cut materials according to specifications and drove forklift when needed (Company Certified only)
- Read blueprints in order to determine correct measurements for materials and whether it needed adjustment.
- Trained new employees and oversaw small group of employers.
XYZ CORP, Any Town, NY 2006 – 2009
Aerospace Engineering Technician
- Completed qualification on XYZ’s technology demonstrator Supersonic Transport Vehicle (STV) electro mechanical flap actuators and electronic controllers.
- Completion of Mistake #2 click here 10% Safety of Flight on electro mechanical trim actuators. As well as follow-up on qualification tests working toward 90% SOF
- Completed qualification of XYZ Corporation’s technology demonstrator.
BCD INC, Any Town, NY 2001 – 2006
- Solve maintenance problems by studying drawings, wiring and schematic diagrams, technical instructions, and analyzing operating characteristics of aircraft engines.
- Analyze, interpret and recommend maintenance based on unscheduled engine removals and engine monitoring system data.
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions using technical publications, to include direct engineer support
- Download EMSC (engine monitoring system computer) data to record aircraft and engine trending. Reference, compare and analyze T.O. (technical order) data in relation to aircraft characteristics.
- Perform trouble Mistake #3 click hereshooting and advise repair procedures on aircraft engines. Determine resource requirements including facilities, equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain and track hourly and weekly phased and isochronic engine inspections.
- Inspected engine components for proper installation, alignment, clearance, operation, evidence of wear, cracks, security, and cleanliness according to technical order.
- Trained and certified in inspection, maintenance, and service of hydraulic struts.
- Materials & Processes Engineer and Supervisor
- Laboratory Metallurgist and R&D Engineer
Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering
New York Institute of Technology, New York, NY
Currently enrolled in Master of Business Administration
University of New York, NY