Permanent Address: 99 Main Street • Any Town, NY • 99999 • 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizenship: United States of America
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY Aug 09 – Present
Aerospace Medical Technician
- Performed quality control of annual Preventive Health Assessments for fly and non-fly Reservists.
- Created new process for placing members with medical issues on duty and mobility restrictions.
- One of three Self-Aid and Buddy care instructors in my unit.
- Assisted in Mistake #1 click heretraining co-workers how to use electronic medical records programs.
- Administered immunizations to children and adults.
- Successfully collected blood specimens via capillary and venipuncture techniques.
- Demonstrated skills in dressing changes, initiating IVs, and administering oxygen.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY Sept 06 – Aug 09
Aerospace Propulsion Technician
- Repaired, troubleshot, engine test runs, installations and removals of engine components.
- Maintained aircraft ground support equipment such as air carts, hobarts, electrical carts and other support equipment.
- Test Cell operation on both fixed and portable.
- Wide arrange Mistake #2 click herefor experience in the usage of TCTO and TO engine repair manuals.
- Knowledge in usage of maintenance stands and engine transport trailers.
- I am qualified on various military aircrafts and engines.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY Feb 05 – May 06
Aerospace Maintenance Craftsman
- Assists in scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on 37 assigned C-5 aircraft valued at $7.4 billion.
- Responsible to maintenance supervision for management of C-5 repairable assets totaling over $4 million weekly.
- Controls input and output data pertaining to all active as well as historical aircraft records.
President’s Undergraduate Research Award Spring 2009 & 2010
General Electric Energy Research Fellowship 2008
MATLAB, Satellite Tool Kit, Lab View, Solid Works, Auto CAD, Microsoft Office Suite
American Institute of
click here Aeronautics and Astronautics, Spring 2006 – Present
Mentor & Mentee, Spring 2007 – Present
New York Institute of Technology, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering with Research Option May 2010
Certificate in Engineering Psychology