(999)999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be able to utilize my past military experience.
- To become a dependable asset to a progressive company.
- Experience operating in and adapting to changing, stressful and time critical environments.
- Management Mistake #1 click here of time, equipment and personnel.
- Experience with Aerospace and working in a corporate environment.
ABC Inc., 07/2006 – 09/2009
- Spearheaded and designed an improved preliminary design tool for estimating cooling flow requirements in hardware using physics based modeling.
- Updated and Mistake #2 click hereautomated team’s methodology for providing engine cycle data to component design teams reducing process time by 60%.
- Enhanced and automated MEPS (Most Extreme Parameter Stack) analysis tool for NPSS making it more accessible to users.
- Acted as team focal for variable area fan nozzle design studies and variable bleed valve modeling methods improvements.
- Supported team in the development of the winning proposal.
XYZ Corp., 03/2007 – 12/2007
- Removing and Replacing of minor and Major Aircraft components.
- Refuel, De-fuel on C-17a.
- Flightline Operations.
- Towing and Mistake #3 click hereMooring Aircrafts.
- Consolidated Tool Krib Personnel.
- Data Entry on Cisco Systems.
- Experienced Tool use, and Safe Handling.
BCD Inc., 10/2008 – 08/2009
- Inspect, repair, troubleshoot and maintain aircraft engine.
- Research and order replacement parts using tech data.
- Leadership Training
- Weapons Training
- Communications Training
- Defensive Driving Training
- Level 2 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Training
Awards and Decorations
- National Defense Service Medal
- Purple Heart
- Army Achievement Medal
- Army Commendation Medal x2
- Combat Infantryman Badge
10/2006: US Army, Military Occupational Specialty, Infantry School
06/2006: New York High School, High School Diploma, General High School Curriculum
Airborne School – 02/2007
Combat Lifesaver Course – 03/2008
Expert Infantryman – 04/2008
US Army Motor Vehicle Operator – 05/2008