9999 Any Street • New York • NY 99999 • (123) 456 – 7890 • email@example.com
- Web Developer with 4+ years of experience
- Expertise in analysis, design and development of various software applications and systems.
- Experience in .NET Technology, HTML, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET and .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.5.
- Experience in database design and development using MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005 and 2008.
- Experience in various SQL Server tools like SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Profiler, SQL Server Reporting Services and Query Analyzer.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Developed Web applications with Visual Studio.NET using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Strong knowledge of AspDotNetStoreFront e-commerce package.
- Strong knowled Mistake #1 click herege of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed technical and user documentation including user manuals, operations administration manual, maintenance manuals and internal documentation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong aptitude towards learning new technologies.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Programming Languages: C#, VB, C, C++
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005 and 2008 and MS Access
Design: Adobe Photoshop CS 4, Macromedia Dreamweaver, MS FrontPage
Operating Systems: WINDOWS, MSDOS, MAC, UNIX
Editor: Visual Studio.NET 2005 and 2008
Reports: MS SQL Server Reporting Services
E-commerce Package: AspDotNetStoreFront
Applications: MS Office, MS Exchange, Visual SourceSafe, SQL Server Management and Profiler, Microsoft Visio, FileZilla, Firebug
Web Developer – ABC Company, New York, NY Sept 2007 – Present
- Developed ASP.NET applications that interface with ms sql databases.
- Researched an Mistake #2 click hered investigate new technologies for web development.
- Used sql server 2001 and 2006 to interface with front end .NET user interfaces.
- Created sql databases and stored procedures that interface with front end .NET web applications.
- Developed designs, graphics, documentation, specifications and code for new asp.net web sites.
- Created disaster recovery plans for sql server databases.
- Interfaced sql server 2005 and 2000 databases and stored procedures with MS Access databases.
Web Developer – MNO Software Solutions, New York, NY Jan 2006 – Sept 2007
- Designed the UI for two e-commerce systems for companies in the direct sales industry. Modules included order entry, content management system, order history, customer service.
- Developed a custom, AJAX-enabled application that allowed customers to create and order custom lettering designs online. The orders would then be fulfilled by the company in the form of vinyl lettering that could then be applied to any surface (a wall for example).
- Designed SEO-friendly public marketing websites for clients.
WEB Developer – XYZ Company, New York, NY Dec2005 – Jan2006
- Application Environment and Tools include: webMethods Portal (content management tool), Apache on Unix, Urchin, Eclipse, Ant, Perforce, Secure file transfer tools, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Siebel, MS Office tools, Adobe Acrobat, Flash, WebSurveyor, Livelink
- Familiar with Mistake #3 click herePerl and CGI scripting, Unix systems, shell scripts
- Web graphics creation and editing (Photoshop)
- Create surveys and other interactive web communication for lead generation
- Quality Assurance – Ensure that sites are up-to-date and working properly
- Provide accurate level-of-effort estimates regarding project timelines to ensure customer satisfaction and help maintain realistic expectations
- Maintenance and development of internal knowledge management sales portal. Managed contributors include: Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales operations.
- Work closely with other members of Corporate Marketing to meet department objectives and assist with any other IT related tasks or special projects as needed (ie. mergers and acquisitions).
MS in Computer Information Systems
University of New York- , New York, NY – Dec 2007
BS in Computer Science
New York College – New York, NY – May 2003